SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:28 pm

I really like the beard too! He should keep it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:28 pm

me too!! He looks more grown up and sexier Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:32 pm

MiracleSeason wrote:Honestly, if a MOC isn't chosen as a Bachelor lead this season, I don't see the show ever having a MOC lead in the future, IMHO. Eric is definitely not the most popular man from this season but he is one of the most popular MOC. Will has a racial preference that would not endear him to most POC and Josiah seems a little too cocky, IMHO.

I hate the way Will was edited with the whole racial prefernce thing... but at this point I imagine eric will be the best candidate for tb and i hope they pick him!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:49 pm

ITA. Eric looks really good with the beard! He's seriously so good looking IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:45 am

Eric is very good looking. He also seems like a good guy. Rach really got some gems this season.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:03 pm

I can't remember if anyone has posted this before. Copen to Love in CopenHot!

http://www.theknotnews.com/bachelorette-date-copenhagen-exclusive-20737

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:51 pm

SFoster wrote:I can't remember if anyone has posted this before. Copen to Love in CopenHot!

http://www.theknotnews.com/bachelorette-date-copenhagen-exclusive-20737to
Thanks SFoster, I was hoping someone would bring it over.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:16 pm

@SFoster Thanks for bringing that over.

I have yet to wonder why Eric isn't F2 after watching his date. I don't think he is F1 but IMO he is the perfect F2. Fun, keeps the lead from being stressed out, and enjoys their time with the lead.

I would not be surprised if this was the case for Eric. All we know from SM is he was the first of the three to surface, on the Sunday after filming. However for me that doesn't necessarily place him in the F3 spot.

We all know Robby was posting on Twitter while travelling back home, which ironically was also on the Sunday after filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:30 pm

I also thought Eric could be F2 and part of me thinks it could still be a possibility. OTOH, if Eric is F3 then I think that letting Eric go at F3 and before F2 it may be it was done to lessen some backlash. I say this just based on SM comments I have seen already on Rachel's IG where she has already got a ton of backlash for only have one black contestant in the F6. I suspect it would be even worse if the F2 were Eric and Bryan considering that most viewers from what I gather on SM like Eric more than they do Bryan. Granted, I'm sure backlash will be intense if F2 is Peter but with Eric in a finale and FRC as F2 I could see Rach letting Eric go as F3 purely not to have the backlash be a FRC with the first ever black contestant in F2 proposing and being rejected. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:32 pm

This is either Suspect or yes

Link on Eric's IG.

https://www.thecaptrap.com/team-eric

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@SFoster Thanks for bringing that over.

I have yet to wonder why Eric isn't F2 after watching his date. I don't think he is F1 but IMO he is the perfect F2. Fun, keeps the lead from being stressed out, and enjoys their time with the lead.

I would not be surprised if this was the case for Eric. All we know from SM is he was the first of the three to surface, on the Sunday after filming. However for me that doesn't necessarily place him in the F3 spot.

We all know Robby was posting on Twitter while travelling back home, which ironically was also on the Sunday after filming.

Yeah, I was hoping Eric would be F2 - except maybe for Eric's benefit I don't, because he would be even more heartbroken! - but the way they've set up the edit to be Bryan vs Peter makes me think there's a slim to none chance for that. Even Rachel herself mentioned in an early interview how at the end she struggled between someone challenging and someone who has it all together (neither fits Eric, frankly). But if she was truly only in love with one, then choosing the F2 might have been more about sparing feelings and letting the more invested one go at F3, like I feel Nick did with Rachel.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is either Suspect or yes

Link on Eric's IG.

https://www.thecaptrap.com/team-eric

hmmmm..... interesting. Not sure whether to think Suspect or yes
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99