SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:48 am

Agree with y'all on Eric - I have been a little disconnected this season as I am not invested in either of the F2 but I do love Eric and Alex - both are gems and I would love to see a season with either as lead or both!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:48 pm

I like Eric but I think TPTB will exploit him too much and I am not interested in seeing that. The mind games TPTB play on these people is bad enough while they are contestants and it gets worse when they are leads IMO. Eric is too honest and emotional IMO and is not the right fit for this show. I would much rather see him quit while he is still ahead and leave the franchise with a positive edit from the 'Ette.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:02 am

When Rachel came in to tell the guys about the final dates and no rose ceremony, she sat close to Eric (not Bryan). As she said you need to trust me and the decisions that I make are for a reason, she glanced at Eric. She was talking to Eric. He caught it and relaxed. This is what they mean by inner connection. They understand each other. And I think this is why Eric seemed pretty balanced and not too upsets about her other 1:1 dates that week. He is trusting her like she asked him to do. Rachel knows what she is doing in her decisions to get what she wants.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 am

I noticed Eric is growing his beard in this past episode! I was thinking he grew it right after filming. hhmm.. wonder if he grew it so he would look even hotter down on one knee at the end! laugh out loud JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:29 am

SFoster wrote:I noticed Eric is growing his beard in this past episode!  I was thinking he grew it right after filming. hhmm.. wonder if he grew it so he would look even hotter down on one knee at the end!  laugh out loud  JMO

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698 I have no invested interest in who Rachel finds love with but I would not be surprised for Eric to be the last man standing. I know the spoilers are Peter then Bryan....and for me when the spoiler was Peter I was seeing it....and when the spoiler switched to Bryan...I was seeing that too....If Eric had been spoiled as the F1, I wonder how his actions and the parts of his and Rachel's friendship/relationship on the show and post show would be perceived.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:38 am

@clueless agree! Plus I think they wanted to be left in peace post season, and they are giving viewers a chance to fall in love with Eric and to see that he is the right and best choice for her, and frankly with these 4, her ONLY choice. Then viewers will be more accepting. I myself wanted her to choose Eric from day 1, from ATFR. It will be interesting for sure. #TeamEric

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 am

This is the first pic Eric put up of himself post season, May 22.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUaH10tjqim/?taken-by=ericbigger&hl=en

I just wondered if  maybe that is the suit that ABC put him in for the FRC. Those are the shoes he wore on the HTD.  And the basketball may be the one they used to play basketball on the HTD.

Here is another pic in the same suit, June 19.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVioxhbDGe3/?taken-by=ericbigger&hl=en

In the white T he wore for FD?

LOL Just wondering....

ETA:  I just noticed this. This is the instagram pic of him with the basketball, not the one from May 22. This one was posted on June 27. It's like he is adding these elements, mementos from the dates.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV2-YWtDhC-/?taken-by=ericbigger&hl=en

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:43 pm

Those are really good pics of Eric. I'm hoping she picks him. They would make a great looking couple. JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:01 pm

Does anyone think there is a strong possibility that Rachel chooses Eric

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Just Looking wrote:Does anyone think there is a strong possibility that Rachel chooses Eric
I do. :yes:  Imo, Rachel has heen really into Eric since Nick''s ATFR, and her girls confirmed it in an interview (don't recall which one), and Bryan was one the guys she met at the ATFR, but he apparently wasn't on her radar at the time.  I believe that TPTB wanted Rachel to focus early on the guys who they wanted  for BIP and the next Lead.   IMO Bryan wants the lead role, and I saw BIP following on Peter''s SM, and we already know that Dean was pick for BIP.  So of the F4 who''s left?  Eric!!!  Also, Eric is the one that I saw Rachel lose herself in their kiss, and it was funny how viewer's were wondering where did that come from.  Again, JMO Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:05 pm

and Bryan was one the guys she met at the ATFR,

Rachel did not meet Bryan at the AFR. She met Eric, DeMario, Dean and Blake.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:09 pm

lleyki wrote:
and Bryan was one the guys she met at the ATFR,

Rachel did not meet Bryan at the AFR. She met Eric, DeMario, Dean and Blake.
Season might not even have started if she had met B at the atfr laugh out loud they probs would have run away together before filming.

As for Eric, he's a horrible match for her imo. She's about a zillion times more educated, intelligent and on a different plane altogether imo.. He's a nice guy but not for R imo and definitely, definitely hope he's not the next lead either. I'll take anyone over him. Will or Alex anyone?? Swoon city.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99