SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:11 pm

2observe wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Does anyone think there is a strong possibility that Rachel chooses Eric
I do. :yes:  Imo, Rachel has heen really into Eric since Nick''s ATFR, and her girls confirmed it in an interview (don't recall which one), and Bryan was one the guys she met at the ATFR, but he apparently wasn't on her radar at the time.  I believe that TPTB wanted Rachel to focus early on the guys who they wanted  for BIP and the next Lead.   IMO Bryan wants the lead role, and I saw BIP following on Peter''s SM, and we already know that Dean was pick for BIP.  So of the F4 who''s left?  Eric!!!  Also, Eric is the one that I saw Rachel lose herself in their kiss, and it was funny how viewer's were wondering where did that come from.  Again, JMO Smiley

Great comment, @2observe! I'm so glad I'm not the only Eric fan, it gets sort of lonely laugh out loud.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:13 pm

@Alanna I'm in for a season of either Alex or Will.  Or maybe a full season of duel bachelors?  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Eric graduated magna cum laude from Hampton University and has self-published 2 books. He is a self-made man, showing great perseverance, resilience, courage, faith, integrity, and strong character.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:16 pm

I like Eric I think he is authentic and raw but there's is no chance 0% he ends up f1 IMO....I like the optimism tho

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1f49b  Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Alex is already taken, isn't he?  He seems to share an instagram with his bff laugh out loud.  And Will is out of favor, unfortunately, with black women due to his comments about dating mostly white women, so don't think he  is a candidate.  JMO  RS still says only Peter is getting the gig, which is interesting too. IMHO it's going to be hard for ABC to get another black lead due to the casting of Lee this season.

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:19 pm

I like Eric but IMO he is not a match for Rachel. I can see them as friends but not as life partners.

@Ladybug82 @Alanna  I would love to see Will as the Bachelor and Alex and Tino with their own show on Freeform. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Too bad TPTB don't do a spin off: The Bachelor Club with the likes of RoSe, AlTino and some of the other guys, Eric, Will. I would watch.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Whatever the outcome, I know Eric is not the least bit heartbroken!  However he "acts" at the end. He is happy as a lark. laugh out loud Just judging from his twitter and instagram. I wouldn't be surprised either if he walks out voluntarily, seeing as he has been skeptical about the process. For sure, Eric can do better irl finding the love of his life than on a reality tv show, as can anyone. He said he has been in relationships before but when the love comes, he runs. So that means to me, women have fallen in love with him before. But he backs off, not knowing how to handle that love. Anyway, I just think he and Rachel make an adorable couple! And the strongest relationships have friendship as a basis, which I am not seeing that in the other relationships she has on the show. JMO

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:36 pm

SFoster wrote:
2observe wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Does anyone think there is a strong possibility that Rachel chooses Eric
I do. :yes:  Imo, Rachel has heen really into Eric since Nick''s ATFR, and her girls confirmed it in an interview (don't recall which one), and Bryan was one the guys she met at the ATFR, but he apparently wasn't on her radar at the time.  I believe that TPTB wanted Rachel to focus early on the guys who they wanted  for BIP and the next Lead.   IMO Bryan wants the lead role, and I saw BIP following on Peter''s SM, and we already know that Dean was pick for BIP.  So of the F4 who''s left?  Eric!!!  Also, Eric is the one that I saw Rachel lose herself in their kiss, and it was funny how viewer's were wondering where did that come from.  Again, JMO Smiley

Great comment, @2observe!  I'm so glad I'm not the only Eric fan, it gets sort of lonely laugh out loud.  

This is a perfect example of how editing plays with our minds! We did not get to see the Eric that Rachel got to know until the 5th episode and had to put up with him yelling at some MOT dude and creating discord. Had we seen the true Eric earlier, I think he'd have a wider fan base. But TPTB will not cast someone (especially as the first male lead of color) who doesn't have a lot of fans behind him.

So if we are manipulated by editing, think about how those men are manipulated by the producers into thinking something that really isn't!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Rachel had about half the number of instagram followers during Nick's season that Eric has. And I don't think she was verified as quickly as Eric, right? Eric has almost 23K followers on Instagram. Unfortunately, a black lead/contestant is not going to have as much fan base. Rachel barely has 1/4 the number of followers that JoJo had/has. And her ratings are down from prior seasons by a significant amount. 1 to 2 million fewer viewers.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:05 pm

I def would not be disappointed if Rachel chooses Eric as her F1. In fact, I would be very happy for them to have a chance at their happily ever after with each other. From what I have seen on my screen of their relationship, it is very genuine and full of positivity and imho Eric fits the description that Rachel has given of what she wants in a partner. Time will tell....

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:05 pm

SFoster wrote:
2observe wrote:

Great comment, @2observe!  I'm so glad I'm not the only Eric fan, it gets sort of lonely laugh out loud.  
thumbsup
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99