SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:58 pm

SFoster, thanks for all of your posts on Eric. It's truly appreciated. :claphands yes
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:10 am

Eric is working out at the New York Sports Club this morning. He and Mike C are taking an exercise class with a bunch of women, and she put them in the back so they won't intimidate the ladies. laugh out loud  They are a hoot!  laugh out loud

ETA: The fitness instructor is @kirastokesfit - who is the personal trainer for Candace Bure, who looks totally amazing. Go Candace, what a woman! :yes: Eric says she kicked their a$$.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:17 pm

Eric just now put up IG story; he is being fitted for a black suit at Musika Frere in NYC. If he is going to the MTA he better get on a plane quick. He posted at 4:03! ATFR suit?

High clap

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:49 pm

SFoster wrote:Eric just now put up IG story; he is being fitted for a black suit at Musika Frere in NYC.  If he is going to the MTA he better get on a plane quick. He posted at 4:03!  ATFR suit?

High clap

Or Bachelor? :detective

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:56 pm

The MTA isn't filming until tomorrow, so he has plenty of time to still get there.  

JMO

ETA: But if its a TBC episode he or Peter might not be part of filming of the MTA. But still need to keep an eye out for them being part of the after party group. IMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:14 pm

They will be part of the filming because the actual MTA episode will not air until next week, likely after the episode concluding the F3 dates/F3 rose ceremony. So when the episode actually airs, viewers will know who the F3 is.

My guess is they may just film that part (Rachel and her F3) in a closed set to avoid it being spoiled but again, we know it will. It always does. I predict by this weekend, we will know for sure who the F3 guy is.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The MTA isn't filming until tomorrow, so he has plenty of time to still get there.  

JMO

ETA:  But if its a TBC episode he or Peter might not be part of filming of the MTA.  But still need to keep an eye out for them being part of the after party group.  IMO

Sure but don't they film all day? They start in the am don't they, and he's in a fitting at 5:00pm in NYC? Do they want him to look like he got 4 hours of sleep? okay bad question, I know. Hugesmile

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:34 pm

Since Bryan's date is not mentioned in the episode summary, I was thinking TBC. And the RC for F3 would not be until 8/7. Because without the MTP as part of the finale as usual, they have 2 hours to fill. I don't think any of the F3 will be at MTA. JMO But Peter is doing a fitness camp in LA on Saturday, right? Watch Peter. He may arrive "early", i.e. tomorrow.

Thanks for all the info, @Ladybug82!!!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:41 pm

I just noticed that last night, Eric put up a pic of a horse with paint splashed all over it, and he labeled it Mr. Purple. I think purple is a thing. That was about 4:30 yesterday. Also a restaurant sign GENUINE.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:11 am

SFoster wrote:Since Bryan's date is not mentioned in the episode summary, I was thinking TBC. And the RC for F3 would not be until 8/7.  Because without the MTP as part of the finale as usual, they have 2 hours to fill.  I don't think any of the F3 will be at MTA. JMO  But Peter is doing a fitness camp in LA on Saturday, right?  Watch Peter. He may arrive "early", i.e. tomorrow.  

I'm with you on that. They gonna cut in on the MTA just to show Bryan FD and RC , they will be cutting in on the drama that they will be trying to create. Eric and Rachel has said the last episodes will be good. I do believe we will have a different kind of ending.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:37 am

pbmax wrote:
SFoster wrote:Since Bryan's date is not mentioned in the episode summary, I was thinking TBC. And the RC for F3 would not be until 8/7.  Because without the MTP as part of the finale as usual, they have 2 hours to fill.  I don't think any of the F3 will be at MTA. JMO  But Peter is doing a fitness camp in LA on Saturday, right?  Watch Peter. He may arrive "early", i.e. tomorrow.  

I'm with you on that. They gonna cut in on the MTA just to show Bryan FD and RC , they will be cutting in on the drama that they will be trying to create. Eric and Rachel has said the last episodes will be good.  I do believe we will have a different kind of ending.
Could Eric be the slow burn dark horse who comes out and is actually f1.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:16 am

Just Looking wrote:Could Eric be the slow burn dark horse who comes out and is actually f1.
Based on all the sleuthing from this forum there is a 99.9% chance Eric is not F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99