SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:47 pm

jen689 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Could Eric be the slow burn dark horse who comes out and is actually f1.
Based on all the sleuthing from this forum there is a 99.9% chance Eric is not F1 JMO

Right! and it seems like Bryan and Rachel trying to give clues. I'm not talking about a different ending with her picking someone else other than Bryan. I totally believe it's Bryan.

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:35 am

jen689 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Could Eric be the slow burn dark horse who comes out and is actually f1.
Based on all the sleuthing from this forum there is a 99.9% chance Eric is not F1 JMO

A miracle is only called a miracle if there is a zero chance of it happening. Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 4256136633  rose bud  #ItsMiracleSeason

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:38 am

SFoster I love your attitude clapping! You are always so positive. I will be happy for Rachel and Eric (and you) if theirs is the ending love story!

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:43 am

Ladybug82 wrote:The MTA isn't filming until tomorrow, so he has plenty of time to still get there.  

JMO

ETA:  But if its a TBC episode he or Peter might not be part of filming of the MTA.  But still need to keep an eye out for them being part of the after party group.  IMO

Eric has been silent on IG since that last story around 4 yesterday. I'm thinking that was a final fitting (it did fit well), he carried the suit back. I think he flew back last night. He was active on fb until midnight, but he could have done that from the air (although don't most turn their phones off during flights? idk). But with the time change, you're right it would not be that late for him getting back to LA even on a red eye.

Nothing from Peter. Bryan was still in Miami at noon yesterday, nothing since right?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:45 am

clueless wrote:SFoster I love your attitude clapping! You are always so positive.  I will be happy for Rachel and Eric (and you) if theirs is the ending love story!

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 1377737533 One reason I love Eric so much - I believe in miracles too!  yes

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:29 am

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/888208157285208064

There's the order right there. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:47 am

From Eric's pray insta: "The more we give the better we live! In order to receive you must give! #reciprocity "

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:11 am

fyi, Eric posted a story at noon (PT) personal training a woman. Don't know where. At her home? His home?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 am

@SFoster So he's around and not travelling?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@SFoster So he's around and not travelling?

Yes, GA, I think he must have taken a flight late last night or this morning. IDK. I feel sure he's in LA, it's residential area and he's training a client. Don't know if I should say her name?  Is that okay?  As I said he was active on fb and twitter until midnight last night but no IG story after 4 until the one at noon, LA time. 3 East Coast time.

And Peter was in WI with his niece and nephew today, IG story.

Bryan, quiet of course, but in Miami midday yesterday.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:22 pm

@SFoster You think he's in L.A or you're sure he's in L.A? Sorry I must have missed that he was in L.A training someone, I though he was in NY. I don't think we need to know her name?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@SFoster You think he's in L.A or you're sure he's in L.A? Sorry I must have missed that he was in L.A training someone, I though he was in NY. I don't think we need to know her name?

Sorry it is confusing. He was in NYC from Tuesday morning until ??? yesterday. Nothing can be determined about when he left NYC but he was in NYC at a fitting until around 5 yesterday. Then no ig story until noon today. That appears to be in LA but he gave no indication of where. His client is a somewhat popular celeb so I think LA. So he could have taken a red eye last night or early morning flight this am. There no way to tell. But he was active on fb until around midnight. And also twitter just a couple of tweets.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99