SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:03 pm

It's interesting that so often fans of the bach talk about wanting to see a mature couple navigate the waters of the show, and we had that in N&V, but the producers won't air that type of show. Instead they give us raunch and immaturity because that seems to be what brings in the viewers.

It's been my guilty pleasure, but I'm feeling like it's no longer enjoyable. I'll come here to check up on past couples, but think my viewing time is over.

I've read posts about the show in other countries that sound like they aren't as low-brow, so maybe I'll ck those out online.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by aviej Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:03 pm

I am not a fan of the ring either. I think it's hideous, IMO. It's way too fat - almost like a sports championship ring. Anyways, I still like Andi's and JoJo's ring the best, JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:17 pm

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 12 Screen13

Double Date :inlove

My SC from instagram
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:19 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I'm also so upset that any of the girls from the season has congratulated them besides Danielle M & Taylor. And what I've heard Liz did too, but I haven't seen it. If Nick would have chosen Raven, I bet the "squad" would have. They are acting so immature all over SM.
Alexis did too. https://twitter.com/awatazzz/status/841500241828298752
I haven't followed any of the girls on SM. Who are the squad?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Lauren and Ben were filming for the twins' show last night, so it seems likely that Nick and Vanessa were too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Can someone post Liz congratulating them?

As much hate Liz got from going on the show, I appreciate her being herself during WTA and not becoming like the other girls.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:31 pm

@blueblues I know Alexis did too...but shortly before she was mocking Nick's dad when he was crying with Vanessa, and saying she didn't f***g care, plus other things... I do not place value on anything she writes or says sad To me, it does not have value, does not even count!
Danni M, Liz, Taylor and Dominique posted nicely about the couple. Actually I really liked Dominique at the WTA when she asked Nick a very good question, and she was very mature about it. He responded, and she gracefully accepted his reply and thanked him. Other than these girls, I believe it to be irrelevant to Vanessa who took the time to be courteous with them IMO

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 12 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Lennox do you mean that N&V were filming with them? Looks like B&L filmed for the twins and met up with them after.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:Lennox do you mean that N&V were filming with them? Looks like B&L filmed for the twins and met up with them after.
I don't know! That's why I said it was likely. I think they were at the same restaurant. And The Bach would probably want to promo their newest couple, as they did with JoJo and Jordan on Ben and Lauren's show. They're also filming a charity event today in LA, so I wouldn't surprised to see Nick and Vanessa there.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristina V Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Liz posted her Congrats msg. as an Instagram story. So I'm hoping someone caught that. Same for Christen.

Kristina V

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:53 pm

TrishB wrote:
ReneeM wrote: All #relationshipgoalsaf IMO. Ben can teach Nick how to compromise, and be selfless, & make sacrifices for his significant other. BenLo can also advise them that in a relationship, you can do things separately, everything even :halo:  laugh out loud

What exactly do you mean? Lauren moved to Denver, not the other way around, even though they are still in the same country ("slightly" different from Nick & Vanessa's situation) Plus BeLo did a reality show (A very silly and completely unnecessary one IMO) right after their season ended. I don't see that as a great thing and Ben sacrificing anything. I do not even want to imagine what some people might think if N & V were to do a show like that, haha!
I like BeLo, they are a cute couple, but I certainly would not want L to give any advise to V, GOSH! She would not have any advise to give, all she does is take pics of herself and every detail of things she is wearing and using...nothing interesting to learn from there, IMO. Pretty girl but V is on another league altogether, to be honest JMHO Smiley  The same goes for Ben with Nick, both great guys IMO, but Nick has nothing to learn from him, he is doing extremely well on his own. Actually, It was Ben who sought advise from Nick before going on TB himself, as it was posted and discussed.

Sorry, I just could not understand what you meant hmmm no idea

laugh out loud I was being sarcastic. Aside from thinking they genuinely love each other, the way BenLo's relationship works is super ugly to me. Nick and Vanessa shouldn't take their advice on anything IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Can we get back to Nick and Vanessa, please.

I like the ring, Vanessa seems to love it. Nick and Vanessa are beaming with happiness in that group photo, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl