SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:58 am

Anyways, I can't wait to see their romance unfolds on screen if Peter turns out to be Rachel F1.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:59 am

brownravens wrote:
mercieme wrote:@mobyz....there should be two 1-1 dates on Episode 5 if the producers stick to the script for the last two Bettes which IMO they will. If 3 guys were eliminated in SC as sleuthed then there were only 12 guys that went to Europe similar to the last couple of seasons IIRC. So IMO highly likely there is another single date in Episode 5 that was not leaked on SM.

I think the next date will be a 1on1 or 2on1, as I don't think it's happened yet. We've only had one day of radio silence after Brian's 1on1 and usually a group date is in-between...

I don't know the days in between filming....poster aunties_love tracks it somewhere. But they did filmback to back days already for Rachel as already sleuthed for dates in the US. If they stayed in Norway for Episode 5 & we know they filmed on Monday, it's possible they filmed Tuesday & Weds as well IMO.

@mobyz.....there were two SDs in Episode 5 for Kaitlyn's (Shawn & Ben) & Jojo's (Jordan & Robby) seasons...I will link Aunties's chart later to my post.

ETA: Aunties's chart for reference
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p24-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:05 am

mercieme wrote:
brownravens wrote:
mercieme wrote:@mobyz....there should be two 1-1 dates on Episode 5 if the producers stick to the script for the last two Bettes which IMO they will. If 3 guys were eliminated in SC as sleuthed then there were only 12 guys that went to Europe similar to the last couple of seasons IIRC. So IMO highly likely there is another single date in Episode 5 that was not leaked on SM.

I think the next date will be a 1on1 or 2on1, as I don't think it's happened yet. We've only had one day of radio silence after Brian's 1on1 and usually a group date is in-between...

I don't know the days in between filming....poster aunties_love tracks it somewhere. But they did filmback to back days already for Rachel as already sleuthed for dates in the US. If they stayed in Norway for Episode 5 & we know they filmed on Monday, it's possible they filmed Tuesday & Weds as well IMO.

@mobyz.....F1 & F2 got SDs in Episode 5 for Kaitlyn's & Jojo's seasons...I will link Aunties's chart later to my post.

oh, ok thanks for clarifying.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:17 am

I think only in Jojo's season the F1 and F2 had 1on1's in episode 5. Not for Kaitlyn as Shawn's date was in Texas and Nick's date was in Dublin

I think episode 7 is more likely for a 2nd SD, episode 6 would be quite a statement given there will definitely be guys who haven't even had one yet.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:19 am

@cmarci93 thank you for all the info. I guess we were right in thinking that Peter is one of her top guys.

Lool I am wondering now if Peter was the one that did the hoover/dance entrance or if it is someone else?

Last edited by Carine on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:20 am

mobyz wrote:Anyways, I can't wait to see their romance unfolds on screen if Peter turns out to be Rachel F1.

If Peter does turn out to be F1, I feel pretty confident that TPTB won't throw them under the bus. During one of the podcasts Robert Mills does, he said he was very impressed with the guy Rachel gave the FiR to, so they like him. That always helps w/ the edit IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:22 am

brownravens wrote:I think only in Jojo's season the F1 and F2 had 1on1's in episode 5. Not for Kaitlyn as Shawn's date was in Texas and Nick's date was in Dublin

Correct...I clarified my original post that there were 2 single dates in Episode 5 for the last 2 Bettes. It was Ben & Shawn for Kaitlyn. There was discussion that Bryan as sleuthed will be the only SD on Episode 5 and the point was that there could be a second SD which was not leaked on SM if the producers follow the same script as that of the last 2 Bette seasons but they could definitely change things up.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:24 am

@ReneeM was also thinking about what was said about the FIR by Mills. Now I am really interested in checking out Rachel and Peter's dates and interactions. I really do think he will be getting a 2nd 1on1 so hoping there will be pics.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:30 am

Carine wrote: Lool I am wondering now if Peter was the one that did the hoover/dance entrance or if it is someone else?

Honestly, I can see either Alex or Iggy doing that imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:37 am

Lool I actually cannot think who would do it but a cute introduction.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:56 am

So Peter got the FIR, then the first 1-on-1 in episode 2, and then a group date in episode 3? Meanwhile there were guys who got virtually no time with her in episode 1 and then no date in episode 2 or 3? No wonder he was walking behind the group with Kenny in South Carolina, these guys must hate his guts laugh out loud Rachel must seriously be into him to give him so much time so early on IMO. There's never been another FIR recipient who then also got the first 1-on-1 IIRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:48 am

I'm so happy that Peter got the FIR but I'm also afraid that he won't be F1 because of the script. He does have a lot of time with Rachel between the group dates and the SD. I hope that the script changes and he is her F1. And I can see him having a late second SD. Because if she already knows, he can wait a little don't you think. Aaaaahhhhh can't wait to see them together Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg