SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:08 am

Well, Rachel's already not following "the script" by giving Peter the first 1-on-1 after the first impression rose. I remember she said that she was frustrated having to wait so long for her 1-on-1 after she and Nick had such a great connection on night 1, so it seems like she's already flipping the script for the guys she likes. I would love if it was over for her on the first night and Peter is her F1 Smiley

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:54 am

Me too Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 23 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 23 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:55 am

pvpr wrote:Well, Rachel's already not following "the script" by giving Peter the first 1-on-1 after the first impression rose. I remember she said that she was frustrated having to wait so long for her 1-on-1 after she and Nick had such a great connection on night 1, so it seems like she's already flipping the script for the guys she likes. I would love if it was over for her on the first night and Peter is her F1 Smiley

Any chance you remember where you read it?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:55 am

knowbody wrote:
cheetarah1980 wrote:So I'm new to this site. What's the beef with RS?
And just to be sure I'm keeping with the thread topic: Peter is hot.

starwelcome

I think @GuardianAngel and @Kashathediva can probably answer this best.

Speaking for myself, Boogs/Rusty can probably answer this best. He's always around, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:24 am

:cheerpom: I'm loving this new news.  Thanks so much for those getting the info!

I remember Rachel had ties to Wisconsin from her SM and talking to Nick, does anyone know the specifics on that? Really interesting that she can practice there.

Plus hearing Peter is as chill and normal as he appears and about the FIR is awesome. I'm so excited to see them together as they had something going on you could see just in pics and a 2 second interaction on video that I haven't seen yet in any other pics/vids JIMO.

I think he's either her F1 or it's a Brooks/Frank thing - 1st date, ep 6 date, the lead's top guy - but he just doesn't fall for Rachel back as much and leaves her in heartbreak but she actually has another great option anyway.  I'm totally hoping the F1 option though.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:26 am

@relaxing Yeah she went to Law school at Marquette University in Milwauke, Wisconsin. So she lived there for like 3 years Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:27 am

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:33 am

relaxing wrote::cheerpom: I'm loving this new news.  Thanks so much for those getting the info!

I remember Rachel had ties to Wisconsin from her SM and talking to Nick, does anyone know the specifics on that? Really interesting that she can practice there.

Plus hearing Peter is as chill and normal as he appears and about the FIR is awesome. I'm so excited to see them together as they had something going on you could see just in pics and a 2 second interaction on video that I haven't seen yet in any other pics/vids JIMO.

I think he's either her F1 or it's a Brooks/Frank thing - 1st date, ep 6 date, the lead's top guy - but he just doesn't fall for Rachel back as much and leaves her in heartbreak but she actually has another great option anyway.  I'm totally hoping the F1 option though.

Oh that would be so sad. Hoping it's not that as well Smiley
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:41 am

relaxing wrote::cheerpom: I'm loving this new news.  Thanks so much for those getting the info!

I am thinking he might fall for her. They seems to light up around each other as for as the little video footage from Ellen and the Boat walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:52 am

TLTF wrote:

Oh that would be so sad. Hoping it's not that as well Smiley

I know I'm hoping for a Rachel Peter love story from night one to FRC and the sleuthing so far looks good for that IMO.

But if not not too sad, Ali and Des made out pretty well in the long run, Smiley and 2 of my favorite seasons to watch. I just think it's a story line that works well for drama and the producers love and it comes along every few seasons and it's been a while since it's happened. However, in this case I hope if that happens it's an exit that still leaves him liked enough to be up for Bachelor. Could be Rachel's choice to let him go too if the first spark doesn't build and others do.

Overall though based on seasons I'm a big fan of I'd guess just for fun that FIR (based on Kaitlyn and Jojo) could signal F1 or first date for a favorite (based on Ali and Des) could signal heartbreaking exit at F3. Only my opinion and speculation for fun. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:55 am

I'm so glad Peter got the FIR, followed by a date on his Bday. That must have been so special.

Yay for Peter!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:03 am

Other than Roberto that won because Frank left, there have never been a FIR win in the show as I know. Did not watch Jojo was Jordon her FIR?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg