SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:19 pm

reason wrote:He has turn me off now, because I dont believe that Rachel is ever anything like Andi.

He was applying due to two dimensional attraction. I doubt he had any insight or awareness to her in depth personality. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:29 pm

julychild wrote:
reason wrote:He has turn me off now, because I dont believe that Rachel is ever anything like Andi.

If you have FB, you should read the comments. You'll get the full picture of the post.

Can you please give me a good summary because I do not have FB. Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:08 pm

julychild wrote:

If you have FB, you should read the comments. You'll get the full picture of the post.

I hope this is okay. If not please delete it for me. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545/posts/10100207836862178

Comments

Erica Binder Peter Kraus really??? Did u watch her season???
February 11, 2015 at 10:31pm · 2

Becca Reisdorf Wallschlaeger She was laugh out loud
February 11, 2015 at 10:32pm

Conor McCartney Do it
February 11, 2015 at 10:41pm

Peter Kraus Erica Binder I did not. I've honestly never seen a single episode of any of them, but she's a cutie!
February 11, 2015 at 10:42pm · 1

Erica Binder All I'm gonna say is she may be cute but that's about it.... Not a nice person
February 11, 2015 at 10:44pm · 1

Peter Kraus Oh. Well damn, nevermind that idea.
February 11, 2015 at 10:46pm · 2

Samantha Thomas Do it! But only if she is NOT the next bachelorette. Smiley She was the worst!
February 11, 2015 at 10:52pm · 3

Lauren Jessop You should do it regardless and if you don't win there's always hope you can meet Andi on the Bachelor Pad...laugh out loud.
February 11, 2015 at 11:01pm · 1

Kat Trav It's all a joke! I dated a guy who ended up on the bachelor. Ew. Don't do it. It's a joke
February 11, 2015 at 11:03pm · 1

Peter Kraus Good god Kathy! How many famous people do you know?!? Let me guess, he was ex NFL as well?! Haha
February 11, 2015 at 11:04pm

Peter Kraus Lauren Jessop I have no idea what the bachelor pad means? Haha sorry
February 11, 2015 at 11:04pm · 1

Lauren Jessop It's a show they do with all the epic contestants. They live in a house, get drunk, make out and do contests every day to win money. It's basically a poop show, but two contestants did get married from the last one, and you know Andi would be there if they had another Bachelor Pad...
February 11, 2015 at 11:09pm

Conor McCartney Do it!
February 11, 2015 at 11:11pm · 2

Peter Kraus Hahaha yeah definitely not my thing! I'd be done after the first day of drinking. I'll stick to the single life for a while I think now
February 11, 2015 at 11:11pm · 2

Lauren Jessop Who nominated you?
February 11, 2015 at 11:11pm

Lauren Jessop Yeah I guess if your not looking to get married it's not the show to be on...but I would totally root for you!
February 11, 2015 at 11:13pm

Kat Trav For the love of god don't do it
February 11, 2015 at 11:13pm

Amanda Paige You better do it PK!

[Peter Kraus Conor McCartney you just want to watch me crash and burn laugh out loud! Lauren Jessop a couple of different friends and peers nominated me. Amanda Zabrowski being one of them;) I'll do it just for you love!
February 11, 2015 at 11:16pm · 2

Conor McCartney I don't want You to crash and burn
February 11, 2015 at 11:37pm · 1

Neil Miller You'd probably have a blast. The best strategy is to come in 2nd...Then you're The Bachelor...all the sudden, 30 Ladies all trying to date YOU.
February 12, 2015 at 1:25am · 4

Allison Kimball Dooooooo it!! ;)
February 12, 2015 at 3:43pm

Conor McCartney Well... come in the top four and have fans like you. Then you'd be the bachelor
February 12, 2015 at 4:07pm

- The bold part caught my eye. If he's this thoughtful, insightful, intelligent and careful, I'm rooting for him. There's no way he didn't watch Rachel on Bachelor to make sure he knew more about her than her good looks. It took him two years to agree. More than just a pretty face for sure.

Last edited by vengeener on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:10 pm

giggling giggling @vengeener he is back on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:18 pm

He mentioned how he would never do the show so I am wondering why changed his mind? Maybe its the lawyer thing laugh out loud..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:24 pm

@vengeener Thank you for taking the time to post the responses on facebook.

Although he has played a variety of sports, and Rachel likes sport, I say he will be in the run for the next lead, maybe F3, depending on who else we haven't seen yet. He seems like a nice guy, so if he gets a good edit, he'll go far IMHO. I just can't see this guy engaged to Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Initially I couldn't but I did a deep dive into his Facebook and I can see him being engaged to Rachel. I think there is more to him than a personal trainer/model..
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Thanks for responding to @reason's question @vengeener.

Dessler Today at 15:35

Initially I couldn't but I did a deep dive into his Facebook and I can see him being engaged to Rachel. I think there is more to him than a personal trainer/model..

Went 3 years deep myself, and he came off as very calm and level-headed to me, as well.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:08 pm

I can't be rational at this point, he reminds me facially too much of Luke Pell.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:19 pm

@Kashathediva he reminds me of Luke as well, very much so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:26 pm

reason wrote: giggling  giggling @vengeener he is back on.

Actually I don't believe he is. At least I can't tell. This exchange was two years ago in 2015. He must have waited, did his homework and decided Rachel would be the one he takes the leap for. That's impressive. He knew to turn off his SM and look beyond the physical. A man after my own heart. Good luck to him.

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:31 pm

I don't know if the decision is actually his to make.
From how I understand it, you put in your application. Should TPTB choose to reject you for a certain season and pool you, they then contact you to see if you are still interested. I doubt it works in reverse other than for the applicant to say hey remember me--I'm interested in __________now. And then again, TPTB could have reached out to see if he was interested in her.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg