SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:20 pm

adriana wrote:how do we even know if this "friend" of his is even legit??

We don't. We always appreciate any info anyone shares with us. We continue to sleuth till the end. Everyone has the right to believe it or not Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:20 pm

@reason TBH it's not just Peter as I've yet to see any spoiled pics that make me think Rachel is very into any of the guys. Fingers crossed there's the one there for her even if it's not Peter
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:22 pm

I asked that earlier in this feed! Anybody else has to provide proof before we go off accepting. Having said that, it can true.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:25 pm

Over the years, I like to play wait & see with these couples; yeah some of them have sizzling chemistry that is palpable by the audience but it means nothing if it does not carry the relationship through to marriageafter the show is over IMHO. I am really loving the fact that it's not obvious who Rachel is into....may she use her head & not just her heart only is my prayer for her; after all she is 31 years old & wants to get married according to her....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:26 pm

To be clear: When we are taking information off a website, or SM or anywhere, we have to provide a source as to where it came from, because it's not ours, we can't just take what we want from the internet for copyright laws.

When a member posts that they have information, we do not ask them where it came from, unless they offer. We also don't attack them personally because why would anyone want to share info with us if that was the case.

If someone is pm'd or emailed information, same thing, we post what we are told, and everyone has the option to believe it or not.

We continue sleuthing because that is usually the correct outcome.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:27 pm

mercieme wrote:Over the years, I like to play wait & see with these couples; yeah some of them have sizzling chemistry that is palpable by the audience but it means nothing if it does not carry the relationship through to marriageafter the show is over IMHO. I am really loving the fact that it's not obvious who Rachel is into....may she use her head & not just her heart only is my prayer for her; after all she is 31 years old & wants to get married according to her....all jmho.

bowdown in agreement with this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:31 pm

Waw!! I was so team Peter! I can't wait to see what went wrong. And I just hope now that she finds what she's looking for.
How many guys are left now ? Who are they ?

Ps : now I'm in team Peter for Bach.

Also waiting for a better proof. I mean who knows Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Incorrect_Justifications Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:31 pm

Guess we might get new intel next week cause they'll be back in the states. Wasn't here this time last season. Can someone tell me whether there are lots of sightings during home towns or if they keep it all under wraps.

Incorrect_Justifications

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:34 pm

We have other sources and other ways to find out if it meshes. yes Everyone is always welcome to their own opinions. Even the most sincere posters have made honest mistakes and then even the most insincere posters have made less than honest mistakes too. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Jason_Williams12 wrote:Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm also a friend of Peter's and unfortunately he is out of the competition and is back home in Wisconsin. I've just talked to him a few hours ago.

This is the post that came up with Peter is out.  Never took and question and only leave this post.  Join today and gone.

Hopefully truelovealways will come in and say something, tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by reason on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:43 pm

So when was the RC that let Peter go ? How many was supposed to be let go ? And who are the guys left ?

Also this morning a friend said that their family were confident that he would have a HTD.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:51 pm

And come to think of it, that post from truelovealways saying that Peter's family was hopeful about a HTD, he isn't home yet, etc etc was literally like 10 hrs ago.  

Wouldn't his family know if he were home before some random friend???? And, this friend claims that Peter is not only out, but already sitting at home?  So he would have had to already been home even before truelovealways' post.

**edited**.  I think he is still there, **edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg