SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:38 pm

california90 wrote:I feel like he might be too hyped. I feel when there are contestants that are hyped pre-season, they end up falling short while there are sleepers that make the HTD/F4. We'll see though.

He was never hype I know I like him when he was on the Ellen show and we start to talk about him here and Rs gave out his name and so the chatter started.  I am not to clear on the rest right here now. I now am accepting that he wont be the winner so I am good. As long as Rachel is happy I am good.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:18 am

F1 or not, I think he's cute.

Go, Peter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:28 am

ElonM wrote:F1 or not, I think he's cute.

Go, Peter.

I second that. To me he is hot. eyedrool eyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:26 am

IMO, I remember the thought process that Raven had SM changes so she HAD to be gone, and again with Jordan in Jojo's season and we all know how those turned out. IMO, there really isn't enough of a change to say for sure that Peter is out....will be interested in what the source says though??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:12 am

I just checked his IG.

His followers have dropped but his posts and following remain the same.

So, I don't know.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:16 am

Jason_Williams12 wrote:Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm also a friend of Peter's and unfortunately he is out of the competition and is back home in Wisconsin. I've just talked to him a few hours ago.

A question This person post on saturady 15/04/2017 that Peter is home, but if we go by Aunties_love schedule the last RC would have been yesterday Sunday the 16/04/2017. I would surmise that the info given was wrong. IMHO any thoughts ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:20 am

reason wrote:
Jason_Williams12 wrote:Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm also a friend of Peter's and unfortunately he is out of the competition and is back home in Wisconsin. I've just talked to him a few hours ago.

A question This person post on saturady 15/04/2017 that Peter is home, but if we go by Aunties_love schedule the last RC would have been yesterday Sunday the 16/04/2017.  I would surmise that the info given was wrong. IMHO any thoughts ?

I suppose he could have been let go on a date, but I don't recall that happening at this stage of the game since they usually don't hand out roses on dates... other than the one on the group date.

I'm not buying that he is out. Not enough proof since the two friends of his are saying conflicting things and his followers numbers are inconclusive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:25 am

reason wrote:

A question This person post on saturady 15/04/2017 that Peter is home, but if we go by Aunties_love schedule the last RC would have been yesterday Sunday the 16/04/2017.  I would surmise that the info given was wrong. IMHO any thoughts ?

He could've been sent home during the episode 7 GD. There were speculations that Rachel sent Fred home after the Ellen GD. Also, based on speculations, it seems like Anthony was also sent home during the GD in episode 6. Remember Mills stated in his last podcast that she sent someone home during the GD after she told the guy "if i'm keeping it 100, i think it's time you go home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:33 am

@mobyz I don't think he is home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:43 am

I don't think so either

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:43 am

reason wrote:

I was suspicious right away tbh. They're in switzerland, even if Rachel sent him home on the first day there, the timeline of him getting home HOURS before contacting the poster seems off. I assume he would be stuck at least until the next day after being eliminated so TPTB could get him a flight. There's speculation that they're in Geneva, that's a 14hr+ travel back to Madison at least. Same for Basel. From Zurich, it's 12hr+. From the capital Bern it's 16hr+. That's assuming they went to one of the more popular cities, which I think they did. Yes, Peter's one of my faves, but just objectively there's something off IMO. All JMO

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:44 am

reason wrote:@mobyz I don't think he is home.

Here's hoping we get some candid pics from HTD, which will makes things clearer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg