SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 63 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:59 am

TLTF wrote:Yes and that's why I hope it's him and not Bryan! Because from what I've seen (this may change after the season air) on their HTD, she seemed more into him that he was into her. This is not based on a lot of facts, but I have this feeling. I guess we'll know in a few weeks Smiley

Who do you mean, Bryan or Peter?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 63 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
TLTF wrote:Yes and that's why I hope it's him and not Bryan! Because from what I've seen (this may change after the season air) on their HTD, she seemed more into him that he was into her. This is not based on a lot of facts, but I have this feeling. I guess we'll know in a few weeks Smiley

Who do you mean, Bryan or Peter?

I would think she is talking about Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:10 am

@GuardianAngel @reason Yes the him in bold is Bryan! Sorry for the confusion. It's always clearer in my head laugh out loud

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 63 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 63 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:10 am

I hope it's not another Graham situation.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:11 am

bleuberry wrote:I hope it's not another Graham situation.

What is a graham situation ?

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 63 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 63 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:12 am

@bleuberry I dont see any of the final 4 leaving unless she say so. The thing is who is there for the right reason and who is there to win it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:29 am

@TLTF I know what you mean about it's clearer in your head. laugh out loud

I was curious because I'm leaning towards Bryan and Rachel having more chemistry than Peter and Rachel. Although it might be because we saw vids of Bryan compared to a couple of SM pics with Peter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:31 am

@GuardianAngel I am dying to hear who wins but also to see the chemistry meter. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@TLTF I know what you mean about it's clearer in your head. laugh out loud

I was curious because I'm leaning towards Bryan and Rachel having more chemistry than Peter and Rachel. Although it might be because we saw vids of Bryan compared to a couple of SM pics with Peter.

Yes I totally understand what you mean. But I think that the context of their HDT (Bryan x Rachel) was totally different and it played in Byran's favor. imo.

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:37 am

@TLTF you are right about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:03 am

TLTF wrote:@GuardianAngel @reason Yes the him in bold is Bryan! Sorry for the confusion. It's always clearer in my head laugh out loud

Funny enough, that was my initial reaction to those videos of their date that were posted on You Tube. While they were watching the dance performance, they didn't seem to be standing particularly close or even paying much attention to each other at first. Then it seemed like Rachel was the one to initiate their dance. Then they started making out, although it put me in the mind of the sort of kissing I've seen actors directed to do on production sets I've been on. Of course, this is all based on a few low quality videos so my perception may be way off.

TLTF wrote:

Yes I totally understand what you mean. But I think that the context of their HDT (Bryan x Rachel) was totally different and it played in Byran's favor. imo.

ITA with that too. Rachel and Peter watched fireworks at the end of their 1-on-1 date correct? I am curious to see that scene and how it plays out/ is edited.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:06 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg