SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Sat May 20, 2017 10:43 pm

I really would like to see his edit before I decide. Saying that, his age does concern me.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sun May 21, 2017 4:45 pm

I totally wrote him off... but could he be the next Bach? With Peter engaged and out, I don't see the gig going to either Bryan or Eric. Plus, it looks like Peter has a bromance/friendship with Dean, and that speaks to his character for me.

His age concerns me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 pm

@sosleepy Is he the one where his mom pass away? If so I would watch him as the bachelor because he might take it more serious seen as he know how precious life is. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 21, 2017 4:49 pm

reason wrote:@sosleepy Is he the one where his mom pass away?  If so I would watch him as the bachelor  because he might take it more serious seen as he know how precious life is. IMHO

I think that is Jack? He's out early.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 21, 2017 4:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:
reason wrote:@sosleepy Is he the one where his mom pass away?  If so I would watch him as the bachelor  because he might take it more serious seen as he know how precious life is. IMHO

Dean's mom passed away too. In his bio he said he wished he could have lunch with her one more time

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 21, 2017 4:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Dean's mom passed away too. In his bio he said he wished he could have lunch with her one more time

Oh gotcha! Thanks. Now I think he has an even stronger shot at the gig. That adds some maturity and brevity (plus a built in storyline) for the role.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun May 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Apparently Dean and Peter were friends in the house.  Peter's most recent IG promoting the show has a "Team Dean" hashtag, and Dean commented with a "Team Peter" hashtag.  It's cute as buttons.

As for Dean being in the running for the Bachelor...  he's the same age as Ben, so I don't think it's totally out of the question.  Plus, with two thirty-somethings in a row, I can see TPTB going back to younger again.  I think if Dean gets a Ben-like edit, it may be a signal that they're planning to go with him.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by ygritte Mon May 22, 2017 1:34 am

Honestly Dean has really grown on me! His atfr appearance was SO bad, and he has a total babyface (lowkey could be a long-lost member of one direction), so I immediately wrote him off. I was floored when I saw he had made Rachel's f4.

That said, the bios were a gamechanger for me. His and Anthony's (swoon) were hands down my two favourites, and I've been on the Petal train since day one! Seriously - and I never thought I'd be saying this - Dean strikes me as quite intelligent, with a great sense of humour and likeable personality (not unlike Matty J on Georgia's series of Bachelorette AU).

I have a feeling he will be a fan favourite, and wouldn't mind having him as Bachelor! It all depends on his edit, but with such a young applicant pool already, I think he'd be a great pick (plus we know he enjoys dating a bit older too ;) !).

Last edited by ygritte on Fri May 26, 2017 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

ygritte

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 9:15 am

Dean has grown on me as well. I think he is adorable. Aside from everything you guys have mentioned, most of his iG likes since leaving the show are of dogs and puppies. PUPPIES!!!!!! LMAO........how adorable is that?????

He must be a huge dog fan......but I just thought that was super cute. Other guys are out here liking half naked women, and most of his likes are of puppies. laugh out loud. #teampeter for Rach but #teamdean for bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:48 am

ygritte wrote:Honestly Dean has really grown on me! His atfr appearance was SO bad, and he has.total babyface (lowkey could be a long-lost member of one direction), so I immediately wrote him off. I was floored when I saw he had made Rachel's f4.

That said, the bios were a gamechanger for me. His and Anthony's (swoon) were hands down my two favourites, and I've been on the Petal train since day one! Seriously - and I never thought I'd be saying this - Dean strikes me as quite intelligent, with a great sense of humour and likeable personality (not unlike Matty J on Georgia's series of Bachelorette AU).

I have a feeling he will be a fan favourite, and wouldn't mind having him as Bachelor! It all depends on his edit, but with such a young applicant pool already, I think he'd be a great pick (plus we know he enjoys dating a bit older too ;) !).
I agree.  From his sm and bio I get the sense that his sense of humor is witty and smart and is going to draw me in.  Plus he and Rachel seemed to have a really fun vibe on their public date and he is great looking. I think he will be a major fan favorite and he is all over the season previews IMO.  I don't mind if he's young if we could actually get a Bachelor with like you said a charming, likable personality and sense of humor.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:56 pm

With Dean getting the ATFR appearance, a public date, probably the best bio, *IMO*and making Chris's top five to watch, I definitely think he's a top contender! Especially since it seems from Mills' podcast that both Eric and Bryan kind of had issues in the house so they might be more controversial picks. I've been loving Dean since that concert appearance and think that he and Rachel have such a cute, fun chemistry, so I'll be rooting for him to get the gig. Plus, I love it when RS is wrong and he's said that Dean is 100000% going to BIP. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 2:00 pm

@Lara Eric and Bryan had issue in the house? I thought it was Eric and Josiah!! duh duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North