SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 2:58 pm

reason wrote:@Lara Eric and Bryan had issue in the house?  I thought it was Eric and Josiah!! duh duh

Not with each other, but just in general. That's the impression I got at least with Mills comments about a doctor being a sleeper villain, him retweeting Bryan's sloppy seconds comment with a "boy bye" gif, and RS's comments about how Bryan will probably rub some viewers the wrong way. Plus, Peter doesn't follow him so I can see there being some tension there. I didn't get the vibe Josiah had issues in the house, as RS said he'll be a fan favorite and everyone is following him. I know someone said he's arrogant, but I don't think that's the worst thing. All, IMO!

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Dean is seriously melting my heart with all the dog pictures he likes on Instagram. I like him so much more than I thought I would. I can definitely understand why Rachel kept him around for that long.

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Tue May 23, 2017 4:17 am

I seriously think Dean will be the next bachelor.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 4:26 am

I found Dean really endearing in that first episode. I see him as the Bachelor too, especially with the response Bryan is getting and Eric having a tantrum in the promo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 6:37 am

Dean is a cutie, also I noticed some of the girls already making their interest known, Raven being one of them

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 8:49 am

Dean is a hotdog IMO. NO. Teeny bopper.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 8:53 am

@Kashathediva laugh out loud you are too funny this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 23, 2017 9:02 am

Ok I like the guy too. He's everything they probably wanted Jef to be laugh out loud. Less slimy and more self deprecating.

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 11:00 am

That's the issue for me, he is 1F clone in appearance. I see he added S13 and contactdeanunglert@gmail.com to his IG.

I wonder if he'll keep his IG username or change that to deanunglert.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2017 6:07 pm

He seemed okay last night. I need to see more, but he is really young and that means he will be getting really young women which is a disaster in the making...again. You would think that after Ben, they would have learned. He could surprise me and show a lot of maturity, but I would seriously need to be convinced.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 23, 2017 6:18 pm

I don't know. I think Dean is really cute and seems nice enough. I did see a comparison on Twitter last night that's he's going to be the next Chase - cute guy, nice, has fun with the lead, but he'll love the attention that comes with all of this post show and will take advantage of it and I can kind of see that.

Isn't he the guy that's living next door to Jef, Robby and Chase too? For as cute as I think he is, I think he's destined to be a star on BIP. The ladies will love him. It will be interesting though because neither Eric or Bryan scream bachelor to me either, but it's too early. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 8:19 am

There's a really cute clip of Dean and Rachel from next episode on the press website. He seems kinda shy and super respectful of her (he didn't want to go in for a kiss so early in case she wasn't feeling it). I never would've thought he'd end up being one of my favourite guys after the ATFR comment laugh out loud

Also, with being so young and becoming the Bachelor - Nick was 36 and they still stacked his cast with 23-25 year olds. He only had a couple of women over the age of 30. So I doubt the age range of the next Bachelor cast will be all that different if it's Dean or Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North