SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 26, 2017 1:59 am

I'm so torn on Dean. On one hand, I like what I see so far. He seems adorable and respectful, and he genuinely realized how his comment could be offensive on his own and took pains to apologize to Rachel several times (even though she told him she liked it). Also, I kind of don't want him to end up with any of the BachNation women that they're sending to BIP and would like to see him find someone new.

On the other hand, he's so so so young. And they'll cast his season with similar super young 20-somethings not-ready-to-be-married like they did with Ben's season. And he'll probably get his pick on BIP, so yeah.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ygritte Fri May 26, 2017 2:17 am

@kimberlyg I'm totally on the same page. However given how young the Bach cast tends to be I feel Dean is more suited to the role than Bryan. I'd rather have a bachelor in his thirties personally, but he's the same age as Ben during his season, and an upgrade at that imo!

ygritte

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 11:55 am

ygritte wrote:@kimberlyg I'm totally on the same page. However given how young the Bach cast tends to be I feel Dean is more suited to the role than Bryan. I'd rather have a bachelor in his thirties personally, but he's the same age as Ben during his season, and an upgrade at that imo!

I'm on the "too young" train too. From what I've read isn't Ben somewhat conservative and religious? People of that mindset often marry young, so he made sense in that way. I don't see anything like that with Dean. And the first part of his comment on marriage made it even clearer, although they could spin it into "can he find the one to change his mind?" He does appear to be a lot of fun, and I'm sure the teenyboppers and 20-somethings on social media would go crazy for him, which the TPTB would like. But I have this vision of the producers planning and editing his season to play to that audience, which would be a "no watch" for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri May 26, 2017 4:41 pm

I see Eric as the Bachelor before this guy, or maybe they will go out of the F4 or maybe even from another season for the lead again. I can see Dean on Paradise for sure. Raven mentioned she liked him in the beginning of this weeks episode. In fact, maybe they are already chatting to set up for BIP, I could see it. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 26, 2017 4:55 pm

I can't see Dean with raven tho! He seems a bit too smart laugh out loud I don't mind Raven and they both love puppies but the two together would be an odd pairing Imo.

#TeamPeter Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f495
#TeamRachel Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 26, 2017 5:48 pm

TLTF wrote:I can't see Dean with raven tho! He seems a bit too smart laugh out loud I don't mind Raven and they both love puppies but the two together would be an odd pairing Imo.

I kind of agree with this. Not that Raven's stupid, but I feel like their personalities may be really different. Dean's kind of a mix of laid back/hipster, and I see Raven with a country/fratty type guy.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Dean's twitter account.
https://mobile.twitter.com/dean_unglert

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 30, 2017 2:06 pm

I really like Dean, he's hot and seems nice. RS said in his blog today "Something tells me he'll be a big hit with the ladies down in Paradise" Which means, he prob already has rumors on who Dean is hooking up with, probably more than one. can't wait to find out.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 pm

@TLTF Agree with you...I can see Dean with a multifaceted strong woman that can keep up with his energy -- maybe someone like Becca maybe Astrid or Whitney is like that? I would find him entertaining on BIP actually he's very young but on the adorable side
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 30, 2017 4:13 pm

I see Dean with someone more low key than one of Nick's drama queens. Going from a girl like Rachel to someone like Alexis or Corinne IMO is a huge downgrade. For some reason I can see him with Kaitlyn if she was single.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Hmm, maybe Whitney or Jen or Sarah? I really do think Raven wants him tho...not that he'll like her back.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 30, 2017 4:17 pm

I thought of Sarah too. Jen seems too mature and I don't know about Whitney's personality since she didn't talk on Nick's season.

Personally, I find Raven kind of trashy and would think she'd be too hot-tempered for Dean.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North