SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:08 am

@AllAboutLove i agree that something is off. I'm more inclined to believe they have been given limited access to sm than to believe that Dean (imo the most sought after male contestant going) ben, vinny, Robby, and Demario have already been eliminated. That's 5 guys and only one cycle of guys would have been eliminated by now going off of elan and CHs sm posts one week ago.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:10 am

@hae1001 yeah it does seem odd. I recall that it was being said that this season of BIP will be different so no idea how it's going to play out and whether they will have access to their SM or not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:50 am

Maybe Dean thought the pickings were as slim for relationship choices as I do.  I don't blame him if he bailed out of there. It seems like the BIP cast is leaving in droves. giggling
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:05 am

@Seabear I hope he bailed! He can do a lot better than the "squad" IMO  Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:00 am

hae1001 wrote:@AllAboutLove i agree that something is off. I'm more inclined to believe they have been given limited access to sm than to believe that Dean (imo the most sought after male contestant going) ben, vinny, Robby, and Demario have already been eliminated. That's 5 guys and only one cycle of guys would have been eliminated by now going off of elan and CHs sm posts one week ago.

I think so too. Loads of people who were supposedly part of the original cast have been on SM and they can't have all been eliminated already IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:51 pm

From RS about Dean on BiP:

-Kristina got the first date of the season and asked Dean. Remember before the show I told you how Kristina and Jef Holm were basically in a relationship the last few months? Well, apparently that’s over now because Kristina and Dean hit it off and are now a thing. They are currently traveling together right now. Did I mention that Dean and Jef Holm are neighbors in Santa Monica? This show is so incestual, it’s ridiculous.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:From RS about Dean on BiP:

-Kristina got the first date of the season and asked Dean. Remember before the show I told you how Kristina and Jef Holm were basically in a relationship the last few months? Well, apparently that’s over now because Kristina and Dean hit it off and are now a thing. They are currently traveling together right now. Did I mention that Dean and Jef Holm are neighbors in Santa Monica? This show is so incestual, it’s ridiculous.
Source: Reality Steve
Wow! So many people were shipping Raven and Dean. I think Kristina is a bit more down to earth. I think it's a good fit. all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 pm

I always thought of him getting with her! I never saw him getting with Raven IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Love the report on Dean and Kristina. Just what young 20 somethings should do - find a young love, travel and explore the world!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:20 pm

I don't know who Kristina is because I've just recently started back watching, but good for him that he found somebody. It also seems that he wasn't one who still would've gone while not being single, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:25 pm

He might not be the type (and I'm still undecided on him), but Kristina went in with a BF or whatever you want to call 1F and what they had.  dizzy

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Yea and aren't Jef and Dean living together? Or something friends....a bit strange

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North