SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:25 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
deanie_babies Hometowns are 2 days away! ..and I'm asking for a favor: when I said my father was eccentric, I was not referring to his Sikh faith or the turban he wears on his head. I'm not asking you to spare his feelings (or mine) but instead to be cognizant and accepting of the millions of people that belong to the Sikh community. Although he and I are not close, I respect my father’s decision to follow his heart and pursue the life he has chosen. Let us not criticize him for his appearance or his beliefs because by doing so we are disparaging an entire faith and culture that includes millions of people. And I know we are all better than that. That is all (for now) #endrant HAPPY SATURDAY PEOPLE Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f49c
Source
Wonderful post by Dean and very much needed message IMO with the way the world is going especially on SM. More tolerance, acceptance, and love for differing faith/beliefs and cultures Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f64f
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:13 am

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 20066562_911610782321008_1665166087743864832_n
ashley_iaconetti
a day ago
I mean, yeah, my life is good. @finenfunky @deanie_babies @luke__pell #notaspoiler #dudecanlive
Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 20065779_274254369722863_7568293693417848832_n
luke__pell
14 hours ago
Pretty sure @deanie_babies had as much fun at #lennykravitz in Tahoe this weekend as @ashley_iaconetti and I did despite this
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:18 am

His right hand laugh out loud

Credit: @KELs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Okay. The glasses Dean is wearing....I have never seen a man wearing that style. IMO they just look odd on a guy. Maybe he is goofing around and is wearing Ashley's? or this is a new style?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Dean looks like he wants to choke Luke. Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Credit: @Alex Bordyukov&ValentinoJSmith
tinobordyThat time @deanie_babies took me on a hometown date. Couldn't resist getting my face painted at the aquarium, before rock climbing with the Unglert brothers. Your family is absolutely beautiful, buddy! #thebachelorette #thebachelor #teamdean #deanforbachelor #family #smellslikedeanspirit
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:42 pm

I continue to love Alex and be meh on Dean.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:49 pm

I'm very meh on Dean myself. I just find so much of his "I'm such a woke feminist!" thing to be OTT, to the point where it feels like an act. And I wasn't impressed with the way he chose to force his father to have that very personal conversation in front of a bunch of strangers to be broadcast on TV. And, to see Rachel getting dragged through the mud for how she handled the situation while Dean just gets complete sympathy, is unfairly making me dislike him even more. I also just find his jealous/bitterness on the show to be off-putting. And the fact that he's hanging out with Ashley, who called his dad a "wizard", after writing that IG caption about how he doesn't want people to judge his father on his religion/appearance just makes him seem like a hypocrite to me. Not really impressed by anything he's done or said so far. Let's see if he changes things around for me on BIP. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Aria wrote:I'm very meh on Dean myself. I just find so much of his "I'm such a woke feminist!" thing to be OTT, to the point where it feels like an act. And I wasn't impressed with the way he chose to force his father to have that very personal conversation in front of a bunch of strangers to be broadcast on TV.  And, to see Rachel getting dragged through the mud for how she handled the situation while Dean just gets complete sympathy, is unfairly making me dislike him even more. I also just find his jealous/bitterness on the show to be off-putting. And the fact that he's hanging out with Ashley, who called his dad a "wizard", after writing that IG caption about how he doesn't want people to judge his father on his religion/appearance just makes him seem like a hypocrite to me. Not really impressed by anything he's done or said so far. Let's see if he changes things around for me on BIP. IMO.

I completely agree. I don't get the love for Dean, IMO he's very gossipy, and I'm betting hell turn out to be quite a player too. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Dean's had a ridiculous jump in followers. Insane. He's the real heartthrob this season IMO for the general viewing audience. JMO.

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:42 pm

One Dean whine that rings hollow is regarding Rachel and that him saying he does not follow in love/say ILY easily....yet shortly on BIP he falls for 2 women and I'd venture a guess he tells at least one of them he loves them.

Dean definitely has the majority of young viewers on his side and It is why I think he is a legitimate option as the next Bachelor. The younger viewers have a large SM presence. And TPTB can spin Dean's BIP storyline in any sympathetic way they want to set him up as the Bachelor. I am sure they would love to show more of Dean and his family.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Please no, he is so young and seems so young. Is also supposedly dating Kristina and Danielle Lo, meh. IMO most 26 year old guys, especially in La and big cities, are not even close to wanting to get married...just wanting to play the field- he seems this way to me.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North