SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:42 am

Dean speaks without thinking, no filter syndrome and then regrets . It's a characteristic of immaturity and age. Maybe he will out grow it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:Dean speaks without thinking, no filter syndrome and then regrets . It's a characteristic of immaturity and age. Maybe he will out grow it.  

I have my doubts... if he stays with the alumni, twins and so on...

what is his job again?

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:49 am

Immaturity, yes but meh, he's not that young at 26 IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:09 am

He's an adult man. Imo he's fully aware of what he's saying, and there's no excuse. And if he's not aware, he's wilfully ignorant and stupid. These conversations happen all the time, anyone withing the reach of internet, IMO has no reason to know better. Imo it was a very racially charged comment, how else can you read it, but racist? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:21 am

IDK wouldn't the men in the house have a good gauge on whether or not he was truly racist ? I think Dean is stuck developmentally in an area he can't get past without therapy. He is ignorant in certain areas. I think basically he has a good heart. He is simply very very stuck. That doesn't excuse a person.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK wouldn't the men in the house have a good gauge on whether or not he was truly racist  ? I think Dean is stuck developmentally in an area he can't get past without therapy. He is ignorant in certain areas. I think basically he has a good heart. He is simply very very stuck. That doesn't excuse a person.

I agree. I have a few friends who lost a parent young and all have some lasting effects. Not all the same, but it pops back up in things here and there. I think Dean is a bit stuck at the age he lost his mom. This was a stupid thing to comment on. I hope for Dean he gets counseling and finds who he can be. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IDK wouldn't the men in the house have a good gauge on whether or not he was truly racist  ? I think Dean is stuck developmentally in an area he can't get past without therapy. He is ignorant in certain areas. I think basically he has a good heart. He is simply very very stuck. That doesn't excuse a person.

I agree. I have a few friends who lost a parent young and all have some lasting effects.  Not all the same, but it pops back up in things here and there.  I think Dean is a bit stuck at the age he lost his mom.  This was a stupid thing to comment on.  I hope for Dean he gets counseling and finds who he can be. JMO.

I think he grew up too fast on some things, and remained a kid on others.
not everyone is the same regarding a national TV rejection too. Some hide and we never hear from them again, some just play the jaded bachelor around the alumni and party a lot.
I think dean will party a lot...
I wish him to understand that he is loosing his best years at doing nothing with his life but maybe he is just having fun for few months and move on. lets give him the benefice of the doubt... even if I will not bet my money on that.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ugh wtf Dean duh

I think Dean (like many who probably don't 'get' the issue) are just uninformed/ignorant. I don't think Dean is a racist. He has some learning to do though.

ITA! I think he is ignorant AF but I don't think he is a racist. IMO He is just an idiot who needs to understand the implication of his words and educate himself.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I get very uncomfortable when the word 'racist' is thrown around so much. It trivializes actual instances of racism IMO. It's like the time Bryan was being called a racist just coz he didn't unfollow Lee quickly enough or when even this forum was accused by some former members for saying monkey jump (which is a term which has been used since Shayne Lamas's season). Something like that sticks quickly and can damage people's reputation IMO. I am not a fan of Dean but he definitely doesn't deserve to be lumped with people like Lee IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:46 pm

@coolangel I agree completely! To me, racism involves intentional behaviors and thoughts that discriminate against and demean a particular race. I think that a lot of problematic words we've seen from contestants and viewers just come from a lack of knowledge about the implications and historical connotations of some of these words and phrases. I wish that more people would be able to calmly explain "this is why this is offensive", instead of just jumping to brand everyone who makes a mistake a racist. I think that a lot of people are willing to listen and understand when they're not being attacked. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Thank you @sdmom

sdmom wrote:
Tajlena wrote:Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_1011
Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_1012

Source

And this is the beginning of WWIII

This probably belongs to Dean's thread. It's being discussed there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Aria wrote:@coolangel I agree completely! To me, racism involves intentional behaviors and thoughts that discriminate against and demean a particular race. I think that a lot of problematic words we've seen from contestants and viewers just come from a lack of knowledge about the implications and historical connotations of some of these words and phrases. I wish that more people would be able to calmly explain "this is why this is offensive", instead of just jumping to brand everyone who makes a mistake a racist. I think that a lot of people are willing to listen and understand when they're not being attacked. IMO.

This whole idea is the key. (the bolded)
If as a society, we could teach each other, learn from each other, we would each benefit and grow together. It's a win, win. That's the goal.
The one with the most slapbacks, toys at the ends etc does not win alone. In the end, we win as team together, not separately. That's how I view it.

@coolangel great post!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:17 pm

I think ABC is trying to push dean as next bachelor.....................................  :thud  :shootme:

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Captur58
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/891659666828210176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North