SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:52 am

Why would Dean reply to this???? The caption is already stupid, his reply made it worse. Think before you speak/type.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:11 am

I'm on a roll now, Dean, his stupidity, his friends' stupidity and so proudly and freely expressing their racist, insecure ignorance just makes me no no hissyfit duh

His friend seems to have taken it as a personal insult, that Dean dated and expressed like to/liked an AA woman for a few weeks. I'm making a wild guess, that Dean's not dating her, so for her any non AA woman is a win, even if it's two women at the same time. She took such an offence to him liking an adult, smart, beautiful, well educated AA woman, that she had to gloat about this 'win' on sm. I'm really smh. This openly accepted racism is just scary, IMO.

It's true, that after each season the cast always shows their true colours, and the adored, praised men from this season, especially Dean, are showing theirs. Imo Dean is one of those boys, who hit on you, praise you to high heavens, beg for your attention, but the moment you turn him down the most polite way ever, he'll call you all the names in the book. That's what he's doing now.

I'm all for Rachel clapping back. She's not attacking anyone out of the blue. The 'stay classy, take the high road, don't react, ignore it' commands to the victim of this bs is regressing, IMO. Call them out, Rachel. They'll retreat to their caves immediately after they're confronted. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:26 am

I hope we don't see Dean digging into lee on the MTA because that would make him hypocrite number one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:18 am

Guess what??? the post was deleted....

I say, Dean, bring it on more as he will have (like his bro who is not his bro) ZERO chance to be next bachelor

SM is a gem sometimes, it shows us who those contestants truly are.

In my book, accepting to go to BIP is already saying a lot, and not in a good way

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:39 am

Rachel and her squad, then Dean and his boys...
Karma definitely knows its way, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:56 am

Ugh wtf Dean duh

I think Dean (like many who probably don't 'get' the issue) are just uninformed/ignorant. I don't think Dean is a racist. He has some learning to do though.

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:08 am

I am embarrassed for the kid, Dean clearly is clueless. But I like that Rachel clapped back so these kids learn and be informed.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f49b  Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:19 am

peggy0221 wrote:Rachel and her squad, then Dean and his boys...
Karma definitely knows its way, imo.

How is this the same? I know you don't like Rachel and you keep calling her petty/mean girl for some reason. She was never this petty or mean to Nick and Vanessa, even though it was obvious that they didn't like each other. She never liked mean comments about Vanessa, never called her names, never said Nick was blinded by lust. She has defended his decision on interviews several times( saying he is a good guy, maybe his qualities does not translate on screen, they will make it e.t.c).

Her actions her separate from that of some of the girls in the squad and she has proven this so many times. Some of them unfollowed Corrine, while others like Astrid, Rachel called and reached out to her to say they were there for her during the BIP saga. Astrid, Whitney, Sarah were never rude, mean or petty on SM and they are part of the squad. It is unfair to lump everyone together just because they are friends. I am friends with different people whose characteristics varies so much from mine and we all act differently.

Dean is absolutely wrong here and very immature. This is someone who think it is okay to say out loud that he did not like another person just because his friend did not like them, even though that person has not wronged him in any shape or form. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:26 am

Can I not like her, even though she is not the same as Dean?
I think I can, and I actually like none of them, Rachel nor any of his guys.
I simply hate hypocrites. IMO, Rachel is one major hypocrite.
And I think I don't need any reason to not like a certain lead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:26 am

i do no think it is racism but ignorance and immaturity. He is a very bitter man. Like most young guys who thought they were special on the show.

IMO it is a bitter pride gut reaction.

He reminds me so much of BenF. He was truly believing that he was F1, told ashley he loved her and was rejected (mind you Ashley did not reacted quick enough to avoid the proposal so Dean was spare on that)..... On his season, BenF became totally jaded and picked the villain.

I feel Dean the same way. His pride because I think during his 1-1 in SC, he truly fell in love. But soon after, he understood it was only one way.

So for him, IMO, he made a fool of himself on national TV and he cannot forgive that. On top of his bro who is not his bro... they both feed jealousy and pettiness from each other, this for me was obvious (chess play)

Dean is immature, his new fame will turn a potential good guy into a very jaded guy. sad.

I wonder when this IG pic was removed....

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:32 am

makeover wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He's like the squad trashing the lead for not choosing their friend.

He didn't do much for me, but boy, he's showing his true colours. I think he's just as messed up as his brother who didn't want a younger brother.
I am hoping Dean is the next Bach so I can enjoy the train wreck. 2pop And you just KNOW it's gonna be a train wreck due to how immature he is and how many unlying issues he has. And this time round, there would be no good edit because TPTB would be focusing on the next lead and throw the current lead & F1 under the bus in favor of the next lead.

I am amazed at Rachel. She is like Neo from the Matrix; dodging many bullets left and right. JMO.

Oooh I love that! Neo from the Matrix! peace

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:38 am

peggy0221 wrote:Can I not like her, even though she is not the same as Dean?
I think I can, and I actually like none of them, Rachel nor any of his guys.
I simply hate hypocrites. IMO, Rachel is one major hypocrite.
And I think I don't need any reason  to not like a certain lead?

I am sorry. I was not trying to upset you. Ofcourse, I don't care that you don't like her. It is your opinion, we cannot all like the same person and I appreciate that. I was just trying to clarify that she is not the same as Dean. I don't see her as being an hypocrite, her actions has always matched her words IMO.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North