SELECT CONTENT

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:06 am

Checking the IG info I think he is out guys. Followers now 1391 and Following 689..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:59 am

^I hope there's another explanation for that. He's such a hottie, would be a bummer if he's out already IMO no no

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:48 am

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_9417
He accepted follow requests from bachelorusa (a fan account) and bachelornationspoilers... so I agree he's out unfortunately hmmm

Last edited by pvpr on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added screenshot)

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:05 am

Noooo. What is it with this show and Asian men? I love Asian men.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:18 am

Darn! I just checked this thread for the first time and got excited and see he's already out? hmmm 

P.S. I am also a fan of Daniel Henney  Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:19 pm

mindless wrote:Noooo. What is it with this show and Asian men? I love Asian men.

Yea huge bummer imo...he's beautiful...maybe his personality just didn't mesh with Rachel though.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Boo ... if he actually has been eliminated, how disappointing IMO sad
I don't really feel "it" with anyone else ATM (although I do like Josiah and Eric). This show's track record with Asian guys is so terrible vs. Asian girls.

Maybe he can be the Night One guy on BIP - he would look hot with DLo or Caila (and they're the only ones to have dated Asian guys that I know of, so better chances of compatibility). Also Shu (hot Russian mathematician from Ben's season) is following him on IG, so he's sparked at least one BN alumna's interest laugh out loud

Blah, still hoping for SM being misleading but I know it's unlikely.

I hope we get more spoiled/sleuthed contestants soon ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Possibly more confirmation that he is out. His about.me page has a picture of him wearing a shirt that says "Bachelor in Paradise"

Source: https://about.me/bkillpack

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:21 pm

High aspirations!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:22 pm

no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:23 pm

laugh out loud Well I don't mind seeing him in Paradise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 Can he at least wait till he's eliminated on air?

These people just simply don't care anymore. MF should confiscate all their SM until August. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bluwavz
Sprite
jjjami
BachelorBabe512
Kels0012