SELECT CONTENT

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Dessler Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:07 am

A bit of show biz is coming to the 17th Judicial District in Broward County.

Assistant State Attorney Josiah Daniel Graham, 28, will appear as a contestant in the upcoming season of ABC’s 'The Bachelorette' that premieres May 22 at 9 p.m.

The young lawyer -- who joined State Attorney Mike Satz’s office in 2014 and prosecutes violent felonies -- will compete on the reality TV show for the affection of another lawyer, Rachel Lindsay, 31.

Graham declined to comment for this story, and publicists for the show said they couldn't talk about it until next month.

Some things to know about him:

The son of a Registered Nurse and a pastor, Graham lives in Fort Lauderdale.
Graham attended Parkway Middle School of the Arts and South Plantation High School in Broward County; the University of Central Florida in Orlando and Florida State University College of Law in Tallahassee.
He was previously engaged but it didn’t work out.
His last day as a prosecutor will be April 28.
On May 1, Graham starts at Kelley/Uustal in Fort Lauderdale, a firm that handles catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/crime-safety-blog/sfl-broward-prosecutor-competes-bachelorette-20170419-story.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Contentutm_content=58f8ccf404d3010adde37fdcutm_medium=trueAnthemutm_source=twitter
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:08 am

@Dessler Interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:26 am

I wonder why he didn't make it farther

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:30 am

I know that Rachel said that she liked confident man but not cocky men, so may be he's too confident borderline cocky... I don't know. It's just a supposition here Smiley

#TeamPeter Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 1f495
#TeamRachel Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:00 pm

He is definitely not going to be on BIP. Congratulations to him. All the best.

Today is my last day as an Assistant State Attorney for Broward County. It's truly been an honor and a privilege to serve my community over the last two years. On Monday, I will transition into civil practice and continue serving in a different capacity. I will join the law firm of Kelley Uustal in their Personal Injury and Tobacco litigation unit and fight for those who have been catastrophically injured. #NewChapter #Progression #Trial #Lawyer #Motivation by @jg_esquire
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Go Josiah yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:48 pm

He just gained points from me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:48 pm

He is so handsome!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:47 pm

He's such a great candidate for tb!! when did he leave the show again? is it too early for him to still be considered?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 6:40 pm

....and the promoting begins, before the bio's are out.

https://www.instagram.com/jg_esquire/?hl=en[url=https://servimg.com/view/19254495/711[/url]

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Captu108

jg_esquire Pretty cool news! I will be appearing on this season of The Bachelorette! Monday, May 22nd at 9pm. Also, I'll be having a premiere watch party that evening at American Social 720 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL at 9pm. #TheBachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm

So there is a question that Josiah says he did not answer
It's on his IG story

He says he did not answer the question about having sex in his office

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 1000x400-Q90_a2a97194d10f17abe6d2c10ffbcdd7e5

Josiah
contestant biography

Height: 6'3''

Tattoos: One on my chest of a bible scripture

What is a typical Saturday night like for you? Going out to a cigar bar then heading down to South Beach with a group of friends

What are your 3 best attributes? Height, smile, hair – (physical), personality, public speaking

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My father. He spent his entire life taking care of at-risk youth. After his first-born son committed suicide, he remained a strong head of the household.

What are your favorite activities to do with a group? Jet skiing, gun range shooting, playing football

Do you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why? Center of attention. I'm a natural born leader and people draw towards me.

Do you like to go out dancing? If yes, what is your preferred type of dancing? No, I can't dance at all.

Where is the craziest place you've had sex? In my office at work!

What's your worst date memory? Being catfished! A girl arrived on the date pregnant!!

What is your favorite thing to do with your mom? Long phone calls

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why? Head state prosecutor in my community to affect real change. I would help those that have made mistakes

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/josiah-2017

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+32
mysthelma
SFoster
gramercypark10
mizzoufan
brownravens