SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 pm

I think Vanessa should sign with Wilhelmina models, Nick should renew his contract and both should do couples modeling in their free time. These two will burn the screen together I swear. :fanningfan :fanningfan
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:29 pm

@coolangel Good idea!

I love both of their outfits, very chic, very nice!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:45 pm

I liwk they aren't doing the usual brand ads yet , no hello fresh or whitening yet laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:46 pm

I just noticed the Timmy pics and the luggage pic are at different times. They have different coats/clothes on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:48 pm

@GuardianAngel oo good catch.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Be still my heart!!! Nick just posted this on his IG... look at Nick's captions and hashtags ... flying with his babe and 'the little things'  beatingheart

These two are becoming my favorite couple ever!! 

Crazy couple of days. It's been great to finally get to fly with my babe!!   #littlethings #firsttime @iFLYluggage by @nickviall

OMG his hand comparable to her - she's his tiny dancer Hugesmile
Seems he took  Peta's advice and he & V have been working on arm/hand placement.  
Love how their happiness shines.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:02 pm

It is amazing to me how others can even question that they are not in love or are having issues. That's just me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Vanessa & Nick IMO have what it takes to make this relationship work, knowing both of them don't care what the public has to say. Like they said in a interview, they don't owe anything to anyone. Seeing them like this makes me so happy! Glad Nick & Vanessa found each other. hearthumbsup
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It is amazing to me how others can even question that they are not in love or are having issues. That's just me.

I agree. Honestly, I just think the atmosphere of ATFR was making them awkward because they haven't seemed awkward since then. I think if they were really having issues, it would've come across in their other interviews and it hasn't been IMO. Anyway, the new pictures from today are adorable. They seem super happy to me and I love that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Personally, this is how the ATFR is. So many more IMO have been marathon torture than let's review their love story.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:19 pm

The pics of them with Timmy's were from yesterday so I think the pic Nick posted of them today with the luggage was from today and likely them flying to see Nick's family. 

Nick's mom and siblings already liked both the pics Nick and V posted. I can't wait to see photos of Nick and V with his family. Like Maria said, V will fit in just fine  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The pics of them with Timmy's were from yesterday so I think the pic Nick posted of them today with the luggage was from today and likely them flying to see Nick's family. 

Nick's mom and siblings already liked both the pics Nick and V posted. I can't wait to see photos of Nick and V with the Viall family. Like Maria said, V will fit in just fine  beatingheart

Something is off with the timeline of the pics though IMO. The NY pics were from yesterday and the luggage pic is from today at LAX. They are even tagged in a fan pic at LAX. It doesn't make sense for them to fly down for a day but maybe they did it for DWTS practice since Peta can't fly. no idea

I hope they managed to do the AOL BUILD interview while they were in NY. It's always the best one and I am salty they couldn't do it due to the blizzard last week. sad  
Does the BUILD interview have to be live or can it be pre-recorded?

All JMO.

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90