SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:49 pm

It's hard to believe anything Us mag publishes. They're down right there next to Life&Style and Inquirer. (Do they still print Inquirer?)

The article has a direct quote from Nick and to be honest, it was a pointless/fluff piece that didn't say anything different to what they both stated clearly at the AFR. That they are just taking their time to get to know each other and taking things one day at a time.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:04 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
leselihau wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-says-he-has-no-wedding-plans-with-vanessa-grimaldi-w473843

Source: US Magazine

It's hard to believe anything Us mag publishes. They're down right there next to Life&Style and Inquirer. (Do they still print Inquirer?)

UsWeekly was bought by the 'National Enquirer' parent company a few weeks back. That says it all IMO as to what the future of UsWeekly looks like and how reliable their articles are going to be.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-15/national-enquirer-parent-buys-us-weekly-from-rolling-stone-owner
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:33 pm

I laugh out loud on the group rate comment too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 am

I could not figure out Vanessa the cow in her insta story. Where was she? She has such a fun sense of humor.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:04 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I could not figure out Vanessa the cow in her insta story. Where was she? She has such a fun sense of humor.

I think the fire alarms in their apt malfunctioned and was ringing constantly. So she had the cow filter on with the alarm sounding like a cow bell. I am assuming that is what it was. laugh out loud laugh out loud

She really needs to stop taking pics/snaps in the balcony/complex though. It's easy to recognize those buildings. LA is not safe inspite of gated communities.

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Slow Nick and Vanessa day other than Nick posting a few insta videos of dance rehearsals with Peta. Vanessa's insta followers keep rising. I think it's like at 933k! It'll be at 1M soon enough!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:22 pm

Vanessa actually posted an Instagram and Snap video of Nick practicing his tango at home. It looked like they were outside and it was night time. I am actually surprised that this has not been posted.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Yeah I saw that! I was surprised too! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:05 pm

"Vanessa has an open invite [to our rehearsals,]” Viall said. “Peta and her are fast friends, so it’s nice to have her come in. Some times she’ll come in at the very beginning or end. It’s great to have her there. She calms me more than anything"
I think this (calms me) is the only new thing, the rest seems to be a rehash from other media.
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-not-planning-wedding/

IMO a part of what Nick has always said about being with someone who can put up with him in a constructive way fits with his complimenting Vanessa's ability to calm him at dance rehearsal.  We've seen vid snippets of him being frustrated - imagine it would be.  I like how Nick often finds opportunity to share/validate Vanessa in his interviews.
In this case, he is also not adverse to share that he, in fact, needs calming.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:53 pm

http://www.etonline.com/tv/214050_nick_viall_feels_really_bad_following_week_of_dancing_with_the_stars_with_peta_murgatroyd/

awwww

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:00 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPWZ1NhI24/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Vanessa posted an old pic.  It was originally posted by her brother Patrick when her fam was in LA for ATFR.
One thing I noticed during the Montreal HTD was that the cameras didn't highlight Pat's height.  This pic does. As expected there are commenters giving V advice about her relationship with Nick or critiquing it giggling others who are complimenting her family  yes  ...and then there are others who are making comments about Patrick.
I've done some advocacy work and believe it is the "troll-types" that are the real target of advocacy because they suffer from a kind of societal blindness and are the most in need of being educated. If afterward they chose to still be nasty then IMO they are beyond reach.
I look forward to V beginning her foundation work.  Respect and admire what she has chosen to do. beatingheart

@nixipixi14 awwww

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 pm

There were so many hurtful questions and comments under Vanessa's IG post about her brothers height

I think Vanessa replied to one the comments by saying "Whats your point?" but the person who she replied to deleted their comment
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90