Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Adorable! Clearly has a sense of humour/ doesn't take himself too seriously.

Mia_Leoni

Posts : 330
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:22 pm

He is just too sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing him more. He was my fav during the Ellen show when we got that clip while sleuthing. He has the cutest smile.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 39593
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by reason on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:55 am

I really wish they would consider another POC because he would make a wonderful bachelor. IMHO
avatar
reason

Posts : 8847
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 am

I like Will - quiet confidence, well spoken and fun.
avatar
Norcalgal

Posts : 1180
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:35 am

I think Will is wonderful. I am amazed he was not in the final 4. Very good looking, engaging personality, fun sense of humor and knockout smile!!
JMO
avatar
Seabear
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2486
Join date : 2015-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kokopolo on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:59 am

Just came to say Will is super cute and charismatic. If Peter is indeed F1, then I want Will to be the Bachelor.
avatar
kokopolo

Posts : 71
Join date : 2014-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:03 am

@Seabear wrote:I think Will is wonderful. I am amazed he was not in the final 4. Very good looking, engaging personality, fun sense of humor and knockout smile!!
JMO
How do we know who is in the final 4 or 3 or 5 ?

Just Looking

Posts : 507
Join date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:40 am

@Just Looking we know from things like social media of the hometown dates and when each contestant was back on social media.

brownravens

Posts : 468
Join date : 2016-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 am

guys if there's enough support for it, they might consider him?? What do u think?? I wasn't expecting so many to post here that you all like him as much and for tb as well. He just is so sweet and genuine and cute too! Totally wholesome to be tb but with a dash of humor and charisma. 

I know they seem to be pushing Josiah but I'm really not feeling him. maybe someone can tweet MF that we'd love to see Will as tb... I know editing is 100% hiding Will's greatest moments that would help the rest of America to fall for him... I think he'd be really engaging as tb esp if he has the right intentions to find a love for himself.

I get the impression that he's the guy who got along with everyone in the house and also got along with Rachel enough to get to F5 over other very appealing guys but Will is way too hidden at the moment...
avatar
emusha

Posts : 5568
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lexforlife on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:29 am

I  don't see them going with another POC.
avatar
lexforlife

Posts : 2253
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:05 pm

@emusha wrote:guys if there's enough support for it, they might consider him?? What do u think?? I wasn't expecting so many to post here that you all like him as much and for tb as well. He just is so sweet and genuine and cute too! Totally wholesome to be tb but with a dash of humor and charisma. 

I know they seem to be pushing Josiah but I'm really not feeling him. maybe someone can tweet MF that we'd love to see Will as tb... I know editing is 100% hiding Will's greatest moments that would help the rest of America to fall for him... I think he'd be really engaging as tb esp if he has the right intentions to find a love for himself.

I get the impression that he's the guy who got along with everyone in the house and also got along with Rachel enough to get to F5 over other very appealing guys but Will is way too hidden at the moment...

RE the bold. Really? Why do you think that?


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 39593
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:10 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@emusha wrote:guys if there's enough support for it, they might consider him?? What do u think?? I wasn't expecting so many to post here that you all like him as much and for tb as well. He just is so sweet and genuine and cute too! Totally wholesome to be tb but with a dash of humor and charisma. 

I know they seem to be pushing Josiah but I'm really not feeling him. maybe someone can tweet MF that we'd love to see Will as tb... I know editing is 100% hiding Will's greatest moments that would help the rest of America to fall for him... I think he'd be really engaging as tb esp if he has the right intentions to find a love for himself.

I get the impression that he's the guy who got along with everyone in the house and also got along with Rachel enough to get to F5 over other very appealing guys but Will is way too hidden at the moment...

RE the bold. Really? Why do you think that?

Yeah, good question. Where did you get that idea from?  scratch Not trying to be snarky, just genuinely curious how you came to that conclusion. I mean yeah, Josiah is getting a pretty clean edit for the most part, but he's not going to be the next Bachelor *IMO**. Plus, I doubt highly that he would leave his new job, even if they were dangling that particular carrot in front of him. If he had've made it to F4 (over Eric), then yeah Josiah probably would've been a frontrunner for next lead. But now? I get the feeling that the MTA will probably be the last time that we see him publicly again (I mean, as far as anything related to this franchise). And it pretty much goes without saying that he's above BIP and the Winter Games. I mean, I'm sure that he'll continue his friendships with some of the guys from their season, and maybe even attend a few events here and there but that's about it. *JMO*


Last edited by flojo031 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

flojo031

Posts : 27
Join date : 2017-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum