SELECT CONTENT

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Dessler wrote:I don't think her family are all that conservative IMO, from deep dive on Rachel  she isn't as well. Her Dad is a democrat federal judge. I would refer to them as "liberal christians" JMO. I think Will be fine with her family if she picks him.

I don't mean conservative in the political sense. I just can't see a church-going, religious family being okay witnessing their potential son-in-law stripping / grinding on national television. It's possible that they might be okay thinking it's a TV show but I don't see it as of now.

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:08 pm

I doubt her family will judge any of these guys based on that IMO plus she's got pics on her ig where she's at a 2 chainz concert and is a big enough fan to buy his merch, and also has pics with YG and Pusha T from separate outings.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:37 pm

okay, this guy right here is the reason I'll watch the season Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698 looking hot Mr. Gaskins
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:43 pm

@limoncello IA he's such a cutie, and love his smile. Hope he's not a jerk!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:27 pm

coolangel wrote:Will is the only one I like so far for her but I don't think that date on Ellen is going to do him any favors when it comes to her conservative family IMO.

Nice to see a good looking, educated guy with a good job. He looks less likely IMO to be in this only for his brand so I want to root for him amongst the ones sleuthed so far. yes

All JMO.

I'm thinking of my parents. My father would have just shook his head and never spoke of it again. My mother would have needed me to explain that there's nothing to it. They were just playing around, competing in a contest. Then she wouldn't have minded. But it's a very different story if it's done as a profession. Both my parents were very religious and didn't want us going to movies, dancing or listening so secular music growing up, but they were fair and forgiving people within reason.

Last edited by vengeener on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:33 pm

IMO it's difficult to insert our own values and experiences to other people, especially those we don't know.
I guess it I'll have to see how it all plays out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Of all the hip and grind action, I found Will's to be acceptable... enough to show he's got moves and is a good sport but not so much sleaze as some of the others ... he's a contender in my book...MO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:12 pm

I just sm stalked Will's life, and I think Rachel will really, really, like him. He has a great sense of humour and looks to be an easy going guy. If the show wants to follow-up this season with another POC lead, he (to me) looks to be the best fit, out of all the guys we've seen so far.

Another thing, I didn't see a date online but saw that he is listed as 28yrs, and not 27, as RS said. Maybe he just turned 28, but if he is going to be 29 this year, that makes him 3 and not 5 years younger than Rachel. Great!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:24 pm

@julychild yes yes Thanks for sharing! It's almost comical how I think one can be picked out just by looks and smiles. He's my number 1 pick right now!

Off to stalk!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@julychild yes yes Thanks for sharing! It's almost comical how I think one can be picked out just by looks and smiles. He's my number 1 pick right now!

Off to stalk!

Will is my number 1 pick too among the guys sleuthed so far! :yes: One of the things I liked about him was when Bryan spoke about kissing Rachel, Will did not just stand there and keep quiet. He did not let Bryan get away with boasting about kissing Rachel and that showed a bit of a strong personality which I found attractive. yes

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:51 pm

I sort of thought that was his little message to Rachel. beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:00 pm

I like him so far, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+40
albean99
JMFan
bleuberry
mysthelma
cookielover12