SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Bryan is at it again liking posts about him being bachelor and even one where a girl said she want to take him down!

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 8:26 pm

What does that mean to take him down? Fight him? or something sexual? These people who write on social media are nuts. They remind me of the teeny boppers who used to faint at Beetle concerts.
All kinds of nuts will come out. Wait until the ex-girlfriends start coming out to the tabloids. That's always fun.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 8:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What does that mean to take him down? Fight him? or something sexual? These people who write on social media are nuts. They remind me of the teeny boppers who used to faint at Beetle concerts.
All kinds of nuts will come out. Wait until the ex-girlfriends start coming out to the tabloids. That's always fun.

I'm pretty sure it means a bl*wjob. Maybe she meant it in a different way but every time I've seen it used, that's what it meant.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:30 pm

@ReneeM I like coming here it gives me knowledge. Not final 1 behavior but we already know he is not final 1. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:34 pm

@kashathediva she wants to get personal with him. He is a mess! There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that he is F2!**IMO**E

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed May 24, 2017 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinion vs fact)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 9:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:Bryan's a very busy boy right now. Liking lots of comments. Some about him being the next bach, some about how sexy he is, and a couple from some girls saying they need colombian spice in their life.

I guess he did like one that's kinda f1-ish that said "i rly hope you find love, you deserve it"

So he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips. Yup. Somehow I think he is pulling for the next lead and not so much Rachel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:12 pm

@Sprite you finally got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:15 pm

I think he actually was there for Rachel and I think they had a strong physical connection. I want to see if there was even any substance to their relationship, which from all I have seen in previews and sleuthing seem to be missing. I think he is quite charming and I can see why Rachel wanted more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:20 pm

@lexforlife Charm did not win in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:23 pm

Sprite wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Bryan's a very busy boy right now. Liking lots of comments. Some about him being the next bach, some about how sexy he is, and a couple from some girls saying they need colombian spice in their life.

I guess he did like one that's kinda f1-ish that said "i rly hope you find love, you deserve it"

So he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips. Yup. Somehow I think he is pulling for the next lead and not so much Rachel.

@Sprite, I am forever laughing and smiling at all your posts about the Miami Mack because they are so on point. The dude is a playaaaa. I have to laugh AT him because it is just so over-the-top. And yes, his current act on SM comes across as trying to build a fan base to cry for him to be the lead when/ if he gets his heart "broken."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 9:25 pm

reason wrote:@Sprite you finally got it.

Oh, I got it when he shoved his tongue down her throat and did several bouts of Spanish. Like the stereotypical sleazy Latin lover from the 70's. All that was missing was his shirt unbuttoned down to his navel and the gold chains.

http://www.impawards.com/2017/posters/how_to_be_a_latin_lover.jpgDr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 How_to10

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 24, 2017 9:25 pm

When he said his sentence in Spanish and asked her to repeat it I was rolling my eyes so hard!! Lol Like somebody said earlier I am like 99% sure that he used this trick already. Imo.

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal