SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Ahh I think Doc Bryan is getting a bad rap. He probably was nervous, knew he had to capture her attention and did the best he could, even if it didn't come off so great in actuality imo. If the spoiler is wrong and he's f1, I'd live laugh out loud

I might buy that if he hadn't attacked a second time after he got the FIR.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 7:11 pm

He's definitely a player and very smooth - I feel like he's probably used that exact line before too - but I thought he was really charming and funny and that Bryan/Rachel had great chemistry and banter. He's definitely not as bad as I was expecting! This kiss was bad, but I wouldn't ever want to see myself kiss on TV, so I'll give him a pass. In the promo, their kisses don't look nearly as agressive. He's also super good looking (best looking final two ever maybe), so I would live if he was F1 too. Wouldn't prefer it and I don't think they would last, but they'd be cute too. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 7:12 pm

@Sprite It seems like it is his tongue he leads with instead of his head first. I cant stand him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 7:13 pm

Oh I definitely think the spanish thing is a part of his shtick. It was still a cute moment to me though. JMOAA.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 7:19 pm

reason wrote:@Sprite It seems like it is his tongue he leads with instead of his head first.  I cant stand him.

I don't have quite that level of distaste. I kind of find him amusing...and not in the way he would like. I imagine women he has dated in the past watching him on the show and going "He used that same line/move on me!" I would not be at all surprised if we get some women from his past coming out in the gossip rags. Now his kissing, that totally disgusts me. Rachel may have liked it, but to me it was like an assault. He also totally reminds me of Josh, so no

Last edited by Sprite on Wed May 24, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 7:20 pm

She liked the kiss, a lot, as we have been hearing several times, and she said in one of the vid's I watched, I forget which, that when he moved in for a second one, she wanted more, so it was good

I think he's cute, I like his IG content, and I'm biased to Spanish guys. I would have had a hard time not saying, "lets get outta here"  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1710264613

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 7:25 pm

A kiss is a kiss is a kiss.
He's not kissing me, so it's not much here or there for me.
He's kissing Rachel. She liked it. Good for her. I'm happy, if she's happy.
I have yet to be able to compare anyone to Tazmanian Devil Styled BOR, but that's me. I didn't see any saliva dripping from oral orifaces thank god. My gag impulse was not invoked. Not yet.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed May 24, 2017 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 7:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She liked the kiss, a lot, as we have been hearing several times, and she said in one of the vid's I watched, I forget which, that when he moved in for a second one, she wanted more, so it was good

I think he's cute, I like his IG content, and I'm biased to Spanish guys. I would have had a hard time not saying, "lets get outta here"  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1710264613

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698

Honestly, I was shocked that she was so into that kiss. Like totally shocked! I get that as the lead she has to kiss people and might enjoy some more than others, but that she was apparently so turned on by that makes me wonder about her... particularly since she has now actually watched it. Yuck.

I like accents too...Spanish, Italian, whatever, but Bryan no. I would have a hard time not saying, "get out...now". Give me Roberto or even JPab over him.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 7:31 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 7:38 pm

I guess there is a jar for every lid. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 pm

@Kashathediva yup !

At least he didn't have any funny business going on with his SM like so many contestants do when they get home, deleting posts or pics. We'll see if any former g/f's come forward. I'd be interested in hearing what they have to say.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Bryan's a very busy boy right now. Liking lots of comments. Some about him being the next bach, some about how sexy he is, and a couple from some girls saying they need colombian spice in their life.

I guess he did like one that's kinda f1-ish that said "i rly hope you find love, you deserve it"

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed May 24, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal