SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm in for a season of Ben Z.  Or even Ben H 2.0.  I'll pass on Peter and Dean unless it comes down to just those two.  And if it has to be one of them, then I'll take Dean over Peter, mostly for selfish reasons like the sake of my sanity and the boards. laugh out loud

JMO

@Ladybug82  Yes to this entire post. yes  

I like what I saw of Matt last night if he catches on and builds a following maybe he could be an option too. Smiley
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:45 pm

I can't wait until a decision is made. My choice:

1. Peter
2. I have no idea Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 44 3806527698

I don't want Ben H. again. Ben Z. is nice looking but he isn't getting a great edit on BIP. Raven talking to him was painful.  :Bendog
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 pm

@Seabear I thought the same about Matt. We didn't get to see much of him at all on Rachel's season and I can't say that I know anything about him. So far he seems like a mature fun guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:55 pm

I would be kind of heartbroken if peter is the bachelor. it would mean this entire thing with rachel was a lie and i truely believe they were something special. I think he needs therapy first. It's concerning that he ended his relationship with rachel the same way he did with his ex. Also what he said about his highschool year book photo, about wanted to be wanted by the girls and the 'bachelor' was the epitome of success and all that would give me cringy vibes. I wouldn't want it to seem like he used rachel to get to that position.

I think Adam would be a cool bachelor, I think he's intelligent, under rated, handsome and successful (maybe a bit young but he might be ready).

Will would also be cool, he's been really quiet on SM lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Adam made famous on BIP is not going to be a candidate that can garner interest and support.

So IMO they would be crazy to go for someone like him. They gave him no ST on the main show and viewership of BIP is not that high anyway.
JMO

In fact someone like JJ lane (just as an example) would be more "popular" because he at least had ST and a big storyline on both the main and BIP.

Not so much with Adam. All my opinion.

I do think they will go with Peter at the end. tptb just love a broken lead. They can do so much with the fall out. Its ratings gold.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:08 pm

This is mostly about BIP however I find this interesting. Thank you to the person who sent it to me. bestbud!

I and others have been saying this for weeks. I will be surprised if Peter is TB. Like I've said many times, they will not take a chance and have another JPG or Brad. His gig started to slip away IMHO when he was adamant about not proposing. Like I've also said, he can't act. It was loud and clear for me he was not into the lead. I think sleuthers might know what the X-Factors are.

Rachel being straight up on the ATFR telling him that the show isn't for him, was done for a reason IMHO and that was to get the fans to start thinking someone else other than Peter.

Hollywood Reporter
Bachelor Nation also seems to be calling for Bachelorette runner-up Peter Kraus to be the next Bachelor. What is your process for weighing the fan-favorite from The Bachelorette compared to the fan-favorite from Paradise? And how much does the memory of the audience go into play?

The audience is really the voice around the show and you have to weigh what they want to see. This show means so much to them. Every show you are making for your audience, but this is one where people are so invested and love these people. They want to see them find love. Then there are X-factors that the audience doesn’t know. With Peter, as much as there has been a call for him to be the star, there is also the thought that if he wasn’t ready to propose, then maybe this isn’t right. People are asking those questions. Even the cliche: Is he doing it for the right reasons? You have to weigh all those factors in, but Bachelor Nation is a massive voice. They’re the ones who really decide who the Bachelor is going to be. That’s what happened with Nick, where you started seeing the audience start to like him.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is mostly about BIP however I find this interesting. Thank you to the person who sent it to me. bestbud!

I and others have been saying this for weeks. I will be surprised if Peter is TB. Like I've said many times, they will not take a chance and have another JPG or Brad. His gig started to slip away IMHO when he was adamant about not proposing. Like I've also said, he can't act. It was loud and clear for me he was not into the lead. I think sleuthers might know what the X-Factors are.

Rachel being straight up on the ATFR telling him that the show isn't for him, was done for a reason IMHO and that was to get the fans to start thinking someone else other than Peter.

Hollywood Reporter
Bachelor Nation also seems to be calling for Bachelorette runner-up Peter Kraus to be the next Bachelor. What is your process for weighing the fan-favorite from The Bachelorette compared to the fan-favorite from Paradise? And how much does the memory of the audience go into play?

The audience is really the voice around the show and you have to weigh what they want to see. This show means so much to them. Every show you are making for your audience, but this is one where people are so invested and love these people. They want to see them find love. Then there are X-factors that the audience doesn’t know. With Peter, as much as there has been a call for him to be the star, there is also the thought that if he wasn’t ready to propose, then maybe this isn’t right. People are asking those questions. Even the cliche: Is he doing it for the right reasons? You have to weigh all those factors in, but Bachelor Nation is a massive voice. They’re the ones who really decide who the Bachelor is going to be. That’s what happened with Nick, where you started seeing the audience start to like him.  

IMO, I think this was all Rachel. It was live tv and unless she was coached, which I don't think, it was her opinion. I'm on the fence. I would love to see him as TB but if he'll be getting threats etc I can go for someone else. I like Dean, but need to see how things go on BIP and aftermath. I could still get behind Wells. Other than them, I don't see any obvious candidates...but we can always be surprised. Oh, I forgot Ben H. Like him, but not again.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:55 pm

I keep reading articles and posts that are sympathetic with Peter and talk about him being TB. I guess we'll see after BIP but so far only Dean or maybe Wells stand out to me. I still think Dean is a little too young. I like Wells but not sure he'd be a good lead. Ben Z came across very boring last night imo. Ben H had his shot as far as I'm concerned.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:02 pm

I still think Peter has it in the bag. I don't think there's anyone the audience is more emotionally tied to at this point (especially after Rachel was "mean" to him) and even his "will he propose or not?" is a built-in storyline. He's pretty much already suggesting that he will in interviews, saying that he couldn't get there with this one particular person and one particular instance, but who knows about the future.  I think that all of these other candidates are just to get people wondering, like they did the summer after Kaitlyn's season, when it was clear that Ben H had it in the bag. Dean doesn't have a chance, IMO, after his Danielle L/Kristina mess and there is no one else right now that has the popularity that they both do. JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Wells is not sexy to me at all. He's the guy I had a crush on at 17, not as an adult woman.

I'm curious who the women who are currently auditioning, are telling the casting team and producers?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:21 pm

I read or heard that a lot of them are saying Peter @SafronSahara

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Previews on BIP tonight show Dean breaking down because he is attracted to two people. Perfect! Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 44 3806527698

He continues to get a lot of screen time.

ETA: @albean99  What do you mean by heard or read that it's Peter, as in he already has been chosen? who's alot of them?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05