SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:54 am

I like Dean, but watching him on BiP, I'm not convinced that he's verbal enough for the lead role. I am starting to think that talking to 30 women would exhaust him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Previews on BIP tonight show Dean breaking down because he is attracted to two people. Perfect! Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698

He continues to get a lot of screen time.

ETA: @albean99  What do you mean by heard or read that it's Peter, as in he already has been chosen?  who's alot of them?

No, I heard that a lot of women auditioning were saying they hoped it was Peter. If I think of where, I'll post a link.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:12 am

Please please NO Peter. He is trying too hard, since highschool laugh out loud

I seriously doubt his ability to be in love with someone as much as he adores and loves himself. Meh. 

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:35 am

Joy15 wrote:Please please NO Peter. He is trying too hard, since highschool laugh out loud

I seriously doubt his ability to be in love with someone as much as he adores and loves himself. Meh. 

JMO.
word I agree I'm still team #anyonebutpeter
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:04 pm

I like the idea of Dean being the bachelor. I think it will be very entertaining.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Dean is like watching a toddler. No thanks. no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:59 pm

If Dean is TB which I'm leaning towards ATM, I can see it now, Kristina and DLo will be the 2 chosen returnee's. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:14 pm

I have a feeling tptb put Wells in as bartender to see if he generates interest. And he does with me. Right after he was on the 'ette, he seemed to always be drinking in sm pictures and I thought he was too much of a partier. I wonder if he's toned it down and could get serious as the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:27 pm

IMO out of all the formers this past season, the only one I truly think wants to find their HEA is Kenny. Other than him, IMO getting engaged/married are the last items on their to do list.

I have no idea what this hunk is up to since he's so quiet on SM but I'm throwing it out there to MF and Millsy!  beatingheart

@Sanibelsland
@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister What are the chances of getting @Roberto_M_Jr as the next bach? I need him on my screen! #BachelorNation

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:36 pm

BKay wrote:I have a feeling tptb put Wells in as bartender to see if he generates interest. And he does with me. Right after he was on the 'ette, he seemed to always be drinking in sm pictures and I thought he was too much of a partier. I wonder if he's toned it down and could get serious as the lead.

Looking at Wells twitter he has been doing recaps of the Bach & ette shows as Drunk Rants and could have sabotaged his chances. In my opinion if the producers check his social media I doubt they would want him to represent the Bachelor brand. They already have Chris Soules a previous Bachelor lead to gloss over so viewers will forget with his possible conviction & jail time looming for the accidental death he caused. But then again, maybe since the previous "Bartender" was a viewer favorite on BIP they are hoping the same will happen with Wells and it will give him a ground swelling of support for next Bachelor. no idea

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:26 pm

@Luvstruck Thanks for that Wells info. I hate that he is still doing the drunken stuff. ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:37 pm

For the first time after watching last night, it occurred to me that Vinny could be a viable option. He's on a Bachelor show for a third time,  and he seems to have developed the right "maturity" for the role. He handled the consent and race discussions gracefully.

Like I said, I probably actually noticed him for the first time this time around, so I don't have a real sense of him yet, but he seems like a good contender from BIP, jmo.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05