SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by TLTF Tue May 23, 2017 12:33 pm

Dean would not be bad imo! I mean he's smart, fun and cute. I also thought that he was young but apparently he would be the same age as Ben when he was TB. So why not!

Blake K would also be great but he was a Night 1 guy so I don't know if something like this ever happened before.

But except them I dont see anyone else. Or may be a celebrity this year ?

#TeamPeter Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 1:30 pm

None of them really stood out for me, unless they go with a F2 which as speculated is Bryan.

I don't know enough about Dean because he wasn't favoured around here early on so there weren't that many posts. I haven't gone through his IG although I noticed he did add a contact gmail account to his IG.

I really hope they don't go the celebrity route other than maybe a previous professional athlete or something to that extent.

I noticed the limo exits reminded me a lot of the edits from the Aussie franchise. MOT guys were quick.

Most recently they announced their Bachelorette who is a singer songwriter actress model and the last person IMO that is looking for a long term relationship. I hope that's not a Warner Bros thing who recently took over production from an Australian company.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 23, 2017 1:36 pm

From what we have seen so far, I would pick Dean as Bachelor over Bryan.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue May 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Oh, please not Dean.  It totally bugs me when people talk with their teeth seemingly clenched together.  No way could anyone read his lips--they hardly move when he talks.  

Bryan seemed drunk to me.  When he met Rachel his eyes were half open and actually seemed a little blood shot.  Maybe alergies? Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 7 4256136633

Blake K seems like a good possibility to me also.  

Or they could go WAAAY back and get Arie!  I'd still love to see him as TB.  But only if all women had to be at least 29 or 30 years old.

ETA: I don't think they'd actually pick Blake K due to him being gone night one -- I just think he might make a good bachelor.

Last edited by beader on Tue May 23, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 2:41 pm

They still have a lot of time to build edits around a lot of the men for next seasons TB.
I would hate it to be Dean not so much because of Dean and Dean's age, but because of the candidates he brings in for his cast. (the age demographics)
I seriously doubt Blake has a chance. Little to nothing was shown of him to venture bringing him back after being shown a few minutes in one episode.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm

I listened to Ashley and Ben's podcast and Ashley and a caller said that they were possibly getting bachelor vibes from dean. I've been thinking from seeing photos of rachel and his date that he could be a serious contender. They had good chemistry together and I found myself watching their video clips multiple times and thinking he would make good tv. He would also cater more towards the 18 -24 age demographic imo which is a cash cow.
With that being said, I'm firmly #TeamRashad for bachelor seeing hearts heartglasses
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Dean wrote on his bio that he does not believe in marriage (paraphrasing) so how will the producers spin that in a show that forces an engagement? I really don't see it being Dean based on this alone...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 3:25 pm

It could be the whole "my experience with Rachel made me believe it could happen for me" explanation. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 23, 2017 3:26 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:It could be the whole "my experience with Rachel made me believe it could happen for me" explanation. IMO

Does not sound genuine to me but wait and see I guess.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 4:48 pm

@mercieme Good point, I forgot about that. I found it weird he was cast to begin with when I read that, if that is his belief.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 5:11 pm

mercieme wrote:Dean wrote on his bio that he does not believe in marriage (paraphrasing) so how will the producers spin that in a show that forces an engagement? I really don't see it being Dean based on this alone...all jmo.

He didn't say that he doesn't believe in marriage, just that he thinks it's an institutional sham derived from religious beliefs. He still said that once he marries someone, it's a lifelong commitment for him. To me, that just indicates he understands the history of the institution of marriage and doesn't agree with it, but he still will get married and make that lifelong commitment to someone. I have a similar belief, so that's why I like it! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 5:13 pm

If it's a sham why do it? Makes no sense to me. no idea

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05