SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Because the history and religious attachments to marriage (which is why certain people haven't been able to legally get married, despite loving each other and wanting to make that commitment) are deeply flawed, IMO. I still want that commitment though.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 23, 2017 5:16 pm

I could see tptb spin it so Dean meets the woman who makes him believe in marriage. How many guys do all of us know who never seemed to want to get married until they met "the one".
With that said, Dean is young. I am not crazy about the idea of him as TB however, I really get a bad vibe from Bryan...so maybe Eric? or someone from another season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 23, 2017 5:29 pm

My money is on Dean. Outside shot its Ben Higgins 2.0. Seriously think the latter could be a possibility.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue May 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Everyone here is making valid points. I'm getting the feeling that if no one else really stands out, **IMO**it's probably gonna be Bryan. Especially if he ends up getting a decent edit. At the same time, **IMO** they'll also take into consideration that Nick was the last controversial pick, so more or likely we'll see another vanilla lead (per the cycle). But I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Eric or Dean as the next Bachelor. If Blake K.'s grandfather hadn't of gotten sick, who knows how long he would've lasted? Not saying he would've made it to F4, but just long enough to get more exposure so people could've gotten to know him better. He might of had a shot as the Bachelor after a scenario like that, but as of now: **IMO**we'll definitely be seeing him on Paradise. As far as Josiah, I was convinced at the beginning of sleuthing that he would be either F1 or the next lead, but his arrogance clearly was his downfall. In another lifetime, him and Rachel probably would have been perfect together though. Also, now that he just got that new job, the Men Tell All will probably be the last time that we see him in anything related to this franchise. Just like everyone else, I also considered Jack and Peter for the role. But after seeing how skittish Jack is on camera, **IMO**he definitely wouldn't be a good fit. And now that we know that Peter is (allegedly) F1, he's automatically out of the running. So now we're back to square one, with no viable options for the next lead. It'll be interesting to see how the TPTB approach this (edit wise I mean).

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 23, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stating as facts without proof)

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2017 9:11 pm

Do we know how long Kenny was around? I really enjoyed him last night. He was charming, funny and down to earth. I'd prefer him to Dean who I think is too young and whose women would be even younger.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Move over Rudolph Valentino, there may be a new guy in town. laugh out loud

Thanks @BachelorBabe512 for sharing!

BachelorBabe512 wrote:My friend nominated her sister last year to be on the Bachelor, but it was too late for Nick's season.  Production has been reaching out to her and really want her to continue the casting process (She's halfway through.)  They told her she'd be perfect for the next Bachelor because of her age.  She's 32.  Thought this was an indication that the Bachelor could be Bryan since he is older.
Bryan's thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 26, 2017 1:14 pm

You're welcome, @GuardianAngel!

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 26, 2017 2:54 pm

I will be very happy with Bryan as the Bachelor if TPTB break the cycle. The vanilla leads bore me and IMO during those seasons, TPTB rely even more on the women to bring the drama so we get more wackos than usual. I like the non-vanilla leads who are not that image conscious and can contribute to the craziness IMO.  laugh out loud

2pop

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Otoh, imagine this is all a major foiler, she chose Bryan and the lead will be Pete!!! I can't even imagine the pandamonium and excitement in all aspects of that outcome!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Otoh, imagine this is all a major foiler, she chose Bryan and the lead will be Pete!!! I can't even imagine the pandamonium and excitement in all aspects of that outcome!

We always have a fun time with that! celebrate firework :thud

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 3:43 pm

coolangel wrote:I will be very happy with Bryan as the Bachelor if TPTB break the cycle. The vanilla leads bore me and IMO during those seasons, TPTB rely even more on the women to bring the drama so we get more wackos than usual. I like the non-vanilla leads who are not that image conscious and can contribute to the craziness IMO.  laugh out loud

2pop

All JMO
I must have missed those seasons, because I've never seen a non-vanilla (meaning to me non-boring) Bachelor (well not since Andrew Firestone)  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698  :justkidding .  JMO.  I would love it if they choose (to me) an interesting, charismatic, funny guy, so if Bryan can be that, I'm all in.

Alanna wrote:Otoh, imagine this is all a major foiler, she chose Bryan and the lead will be Pete!!! I can't even imagine the pandamonium and excitement in all aspects of that outcome!
I know people would lose their minds (ETA meaning women cast for/wanting to be on the show IMO).  It would be awesome and hilarious.  Part of why it's so fun being a Peter fangirl - couldn't be more of a win win situation  however it ends up IMO. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 3:51 pm

They have no reason to care about misleading RS. Anyone who cares enough to follow Steve watches the show anyway. They aren't losing viewers. He's been around for a decade. That aside, I think there would be more disappointment than anything else if Peter doesn't win. *IMO* Bryan seems totally self absorbed. *IMO*

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri May 26, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05