SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by computerms Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:08 am

I've watched every season of the U.S. bachelor/bachelorette and also Canada, Australia and New Zealand. And my all time favorites where the first Australian Bachelor with Tim Robards and Anna and the New Zealand Bachelor with Art Green and Matilda. Neither couple got engaged at the end but received a promise ring to wear on their right hand. Tim and Anna are engaged now and Art and Matilda are still going strong. Just proves that they don't need a proposal at the end. And both endings were very special to watch. IMO

computerms

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:52 am

Sprite wrote:@Kashathediva Okay, you have peaked my interest. Which season was that?

I did not watch JPG. Not because of JPG. I liked JPG before being on TB and after.
I did not think TPTB would handle JPG well and it would be a food fight so chose to skip and follow through the forum.
No one even knew I wasn't watching. It can be done. You don't miss much. You gain hours of your real life back. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Kashathediva Okay, you have peaked my interest. Which season was that?

I did not watch JPG. Not because of JPG. I liked JPG before being on TB and after.
I did not think TPTB would handle JPG well and it would be a food fight so chose to skip and follow through the forum.
No one even knew I wasn't watching. It can be done. You don't miss much. You gain hours of your real life back. Smiley

I liked JPG before he was the lead as well. But that quickly turned to horror on his own season. I disliked him so intently then that I didn't know who to root for. I didn't want any of the nicer women to become enmeshed with him. Finally, I came to dislike Nikki as well. Voila! A match made in heaven. laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:05 am

TPTB disliked JPG a lot.
Their dislike of JPG was apparent prior to the show airing. There was some major promo on him that keyed me into that. At that point, I said to myself and another friend here "oh no. Train with his name on it."
So I skipped because of that. Later I heard oodles to support that. I was glad he moved far away from it all. So I never knew much about any of his cast. The high profile cast speak for themselves pretty much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:30 am

i would actually like Jack as the bachelor-- he's actually very handsome in his pictures, when he's nervous he gets super intense.

I think now being on BIP may chill him out and make him more comfortable in front of the camera

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Do we know how long Jack lasts or what kind of edit he gets?  I'm not watching BIP but he sort of intrigues me too.  Definitely the best looking guy that I've seen of the cast pics.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedcupcakes Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:59 am

Hi I'm thinking it's Peter's if the negotiation is strong enough and a possible proposal if they somehow slip a few women in there to turn him on his heel. I'd also love to see a fresh face too but I feel like Robbie is being groomed so hard for it since the second he walked onto BIP with his "poor broken heart"  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 68 1838857674 and constant fake future talk and the body focus blah blah blah so I'm bracing myself for his announcement but someone please convince me otherwise laugh out loud

Also, someone posted something about TPTB giving Arie something that he's always wanted? Did I read that right? What was it?
frostedcupcakes
frostedcupcakes

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:11 am

if they're not gonna make peter bachelor they should at least find someone just as good looking as he is. None of the other guys even compare imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:56 am

I may be in a minority but I don't find Peter that good looking. In fact, the more I see of him the less attractive he looks. I'd rather they find someone who can hold a conversation and not be stilted when they talk like I see Peter being. That said, I don't think it really matters what the lead looks like or what their personality is as overall when it comes to the Bachelor I think the show is more about the contestants anyway
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:09 am

Since the end of the season, I've been following PK on Instagram, in interviews, and podcasts...and I have to say (IMO of course!), I find him 10X MORE attractive because of his humor (so many funny IG moments with Alex, Diggy, Iggy, etc..personality,and his down to earth(ness) Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 68 4256136633 I'd LOVE to see him as the next Bach...but thinking he might be running from TPTB..and focusing on real life - All JMO! Source - IG, Wilde and Tausch Podcast

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:14 am

I'm not so sure they're grooming Robby for TB @frostedcupcakes. Them highlighting his hair, his clothes, and Raven's opinion of him post-date didn't do him any favors. He came across as very shallow, imo, and dating Amanda is unlikely to help that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:30 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05