SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:39 pm

I have zero interest to see Peter BS his way again as TB and play games as I believe he did on R's season and will do again. I don't believe for a second Peter acted how he did because of just Rachel. His past relationship he brought up shows me it's not a one-time thing for this guy to be words and no actions IMO and even worse, plays the victim from what I have seen. I don't think Peter would be anything other than the rigid person he was on this past season as a lead and wouldn't be any different and just as scripted as I don't think he has any intention of being in a relationship at this part of his life. He has basically said on and off the show that essentially the pacing of this show is too fast, well with 30 women and juggling different relationships the pacing will be even faster and even more unrealistic. So to me, even Peter entertaining being TB after what he has said and done is nothing but hypocritical. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Murakamee Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have zero interest to see Peter BS his way again as TB and play games as I believe he did on R's season and will do again. I don't believe for a second Peter acted how he did because of just Rachel. His past relationship he brought up shows me it's not a one-time thing for this guy to be words and no actions IMO and even worse, plays the victim from what I have seen. I don't think Peter would be anything other than the rigid person he was on this past season as a lead and wouldn't be any different and just as scripted as I don't think he has any intention of being in a relationship at this part of his life. He has basically said on and off the show that essentially the pacing of this show is too fast, well with 30 women and juggling different relationships the pacing will be even faster and even more unrealistic. So to me, even Peter entertaining being TB after what he has said and done is nothing but hypocritical. 

JMO

At this point, I want them to pick #anyoneButPeter

As much as the prospect of his potential fall from grace is alluring, I think it could go the other way. The numerous articles and endless rabid discussions from his more vocal fans and admirers would be too exhausting to bear. I could see the tear down of his female suitors reach a fever pitch, and him coming out unscathed yet again. I'd have to take a semi-permanent vacay from BN after all that potential drama.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:21 pm

http://www.etonline.com/news/223264_9_reasons_peter_kraus_is_most_likely_our_next_bachelor_and_we_re_pretty_stoked_about_it/
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:31 pm

agentcurls wrote:
mercieme wrote:I like Alex but to be realistic, he got zero time on the MTA, i read not a word from him. So IMO that means he is not in consideration no matter how much Bryan and Rachel prop him. If I had to guess, I would say they interviewed Dean, Peter, Eric and whoever from Paradise that will stand out...all jmo.

Maybe Alex pops into Paradise at a later time (meaning: not part of the announced cast)? (sorry-I haven't kept up with BIP news/contestants very well)
I'm stoked that Rachel put her choice for next Bachelor out there. I hope Fliess takes her opinion into consideration (may be wishful thinking...)

When I saw the cast list it said Alex and I was happy for the chance to see him on BIP...but my bad, it is Alex from another season, the marine who had the 2:1 with Chad. I don't think he stays long.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:36 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:How many times in the past has the F2 shared the cover of People with the final couple? IMO, when Peter showed up on the cover...in my mind, the next bachelor has been chosen. I don't see any other reason to put him on the cover.
Seldom.  The F2 is rarely chosen.  Of the last 9 Bachelorettes, only once has the F2 shown up on the cover with the final couple and then been picked for TB the next season:  Ben Flajnik.  Nick is a law unto himself showing up on 2, but never picked right away.  I guess if Peter can match Nick on appearances, he'll get his shot eventually.  laugh out loud  Anything's possible.  Here's the lineup (this could be off, so please CMIIW)

Deanna/Jessie: no cover
Jillian/Ed: no cover
Ali/Roberto: Shared cover no F2
Ashley/JP: Ben F
Emily/Jef: no cover
Andi/Josh: Nick (Chris chosen)
Des/Chris: no cover
Kaitlyn/Shawn: Nick (Ben H. chosen)
JoJo/Jordan: Luke (Nick chosen)
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by clhouse Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:36 pm

I would not be as interested in Peter as the Bachelor. I still like him with Rachel. There is something about the two of them together, where if he were more mature, maybe they could have been great. I think she was right to chose Bryan. Their love can grow.

On his own, Peter is boring to me. Alex would be a cool bachelor. Wells hopefully from Paradise will be considered. I wouldn't mind Ben Z. I would prefer Dean, who is entertaining, to Peter, who is beautiful but dull and and immature, IMO.

clhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:41 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
 mprssdbyu wrote:How many times in the past has the F2 shared the cover of People with the final couple? IMO, when Peter showed up on the cover...in my mind, the next bachelor has been chosen. I don't see any other reason to put him on the cover.
Seldom.  The F2 is rarely chosen.  Of the last 9 Bachelorettes, only once has the F2 shown up on the cover with the final couple and then been picked for TB the next season:  Ben Flajnik.  Nick is a law unto himself showing up on 2, but never picked right away.  I guess if Peter can match Nick on appearances, he'll get his shot eventually.  laugh out loud  Anything's possible.  Here's the lineup (this could be off, so please CMIIW)

Deanna/Jessie: no cover
Jillian/Ed: no cover
Ali/Roberto: Shared cover no F2
Ashley/JP: Ben F
Emily/Jef: no cover
Andi/Josh: Nick (Chris chosen)
Des/Chris: no cover
Kaitlyn/Shawn: Nick (Ben H. chosen)
JoJo/Jordan: Luke (Nick chosen)

Chris Lambton turned it down if I remember correctly.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:21 pm

ITA! Him being on the PEOPLE cover and the narrative TPTB / media took since last night makes it clear IMO that the gig is his unless Dean somehow survives the BIP showdown and emerges more popular (which I don't see happening).

I am good with Peter being the Bachelor coz his fall from pedestal will be worth watching IMO and there is no saying what stories will start emerging once the crazy fanaticism surrounding him dies down on SM (JMO).

2pop

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:30 pm

ITA! I'd love for Peter to be TB if only to kill of the fanatic obsession permeating the internet! It's going to be great when they hate him when he...

a) picks no one at all
b) picks the one they all hate
c) picks one but doesn't get engaged at the end  

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 35 3806527698
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:33 pm

mercieme wrote:I like Alex but to be realistic, he got zero time on the MTA, i read not a word from him. So IMO that means he is not in consideration no matter how much Bryan and Rachel prop him. If I had to guess, I would say they interviewed Dean, Peter, Eric and whoever from Paradise that will stand out...all jmo.

I agree, they are not interested in Alex. We (some) are but they aren't.
IMO Dean from all accounts is too embroiled in BIP triangles to extricate himself for next lead. Perhaps but not likely.

I think it is between Eric and Peter and the popular vote P will outweigh the entertaining one E.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:35 pm

Yes, and that fall from the pedestal would be a loooooooooong drop.  I think if Peter is named the next bachelor, he will FAR surpass the worst of the worst from this franchise. IMO    

I won't even stick around to watch it.   His time on the bachelorette was painful enough.  Thanks, but no thanks!  no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:39 pm

sfrank wrote:ITA! I'd love for Peter to be TB if only to kill of the fanatic obsession permeating the internet! It's going to be great when they hate him when he...

a) picks no one at all
b) picks the one they all hate
c) picks one but doesn't get engaged at the end  

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 35 3806527698

I think he has to choose someone and get engaged. I don't think he has much of a choice. JPG kind of made that an non-issue. Brad 1.0 actually made that a non-issue and than JPG made it a nightmare come true non-issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05