SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aria Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Amethyst wrote:Part of me gets the no soap thing for the body. My skin is sensitive and I used to be in agony after showers with Ivory soap. A family member turned me on to Aveeno and eventually I switched to Dove soap, which I still use. Many dermatologists think we wash our bodies too much, anyway. Plus, people with very dry skin often use oil or cream to clean their skin instead of soap. And the rubbing and friction that happens with a washcloth does do most of the work.

LOL, this is going so off topic, but I get the using less soap thing. Scientists do say we over use it. But you still need it for the dirty parts (like armpits and groin)! And he doesn't do it for sensitivity reasons - he thinks that that corporations have tricked us into buying soap and this is his stand against it. He also doesn't believe in putting chemicals on his body and thinks that he's able to force immunity by exposing his body to more pathogens. I just think it's all BS that he spews to sound cool because a) he said he couldn't ever date anyone who doesn't use soap (so clearly he doesn't feel that strongly about the whole corporations thing) and he so clearly uses hair product, so he's cool with being a consumer when it comes to that (and deodorant and hand soap), but not $2 soap? Ugh, I think he's an idiot, sorry. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Ok...well that was certainly interesting. Thanks for the answers. Sorry for the OT.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:19 pm

So it's ok if he doesn't use soap, but he wouldn't date someone who didn't? wow

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:29 pm

Let's give thanks he uses toilet paper.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Aria wrote:@Chgohighlife He definitely has the popularity, which is probably why he'll get it. But convincing us that he's ready for marriage? After his whole Kristina/DLo mess (that's still going on)? After he proudly tells the world that he doesn't use soap or shampoo? After his embarrasing social media games? I know they can do it (see: Ben F, Jesse, etc), but my god. That would be a trainwreck of epic proportions. Wells, King of drunken Snapchats, would only be slightly better. IMO.

You make good points @Aria. I have missed Wells' drunken Snapchats, have to check into those. I do think the "embarassing social media games" award will go to Peter and his Daddy for their combined assaults on Twitter and Instagram. Dean's Kristina/DLo mess is already being repaired IMO, with travel and Becca and JoJo and solo and social service. The soap thing would be scary to me except, those closer to him than we are have not complained. He made it to Big 4 with Rach and that's an endorsement, IMO.

Honestly, I am not impartial. I find Peter to be the proverbial "watching paint dry" Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 74 1710264613 . He's such a paper doll for me and I genuinely do not see evidence that he is emotionally in shape for the rigors of dating, eliminating and making a choice from 30 women. Quite the contrary. JMO I don't blame him at all for having too much pride to propose to Rachel knowing he was F2 but, this is a man still crying over a relationship he claims he himself put in his rear view mirror two years ago. :shocked!: scratch Plus, his thin skin is on perpetual display via his IG likes and follows/unfollows behavior and his Daddykin's Twitter and even his promotional products?! i.e. cups that read: "the world is full of Bryans...find your Peter" W-T-H? cantstopl Clearly, he does need to find his peter and get papa to stand down. Feels like PeeWee Softball/Soccer Leagues' effusively overwrought dad days with my six year old. Been there, done that. Jeez and JMO

I think it's quite likely tptb asked and Peter turned them down. I don't buy that they didn't ask. I do think refusal is best for him though I'm not pretending to care about him or, trying to posture disingenuously that I'd be anything other than thrilled to hear that he just said "no". I'm just tired of him. Boy, BYE! deadhorse

I will concede that Dean is a bit of a trainwreck but, that's one of the reasons we love and want to save Rachel's "beautiful surprise". JMO I have other favorites from Rachel's season too like; Studly, Lovely Adam, Manly Matt, Alex the Unicorn and Genius GQ Will. I'd vote for any of them.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Let's give thanks he uses toilet paper.

Do we know that for certain?
Did I miss him telling us that?
Or is that just your opinion, Kasha?   Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 74 3806527698   JK

CHGOhighlife, I love the paper doll reference. Reminds me of playing with mine 65 years ago and dressing them in all their pretty clothes. They looked beautiful but just weren't worth a darn when it came to any type of real interaction.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 pm

makeover wrote:I feel you but it's obvious how thirsty Ashley is for Dean though. laugh out loud I am amused by it all
Not only Ashley I, Becca also seem into Dean.. I just don't get the appeal

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 74 1f49b  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:06 pm

beader wrote:

Or is that just your opinion, Kasha?   Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 74 3806527698   JK

CHGOhighlife, I love the paper doll reference.  Reminds me of playing with mine 65 years ago and dressing them in all their pretty clothes.  They looked beautiful but just weren't worth a darn when it came to any type of real interaction.

I was speculating! You are right. I don't know for a fact. Anyone want to take one for the team and find out?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:12 pm

One thing about Dean...

Since he seems to fall for more than 1 girl at one time, his season could be one that we really wouldn't know who his F1 would be until the end

2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:17 pm

Point well taken!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:26 pm

spitcoffee
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:37 pm

beader wrote:

CHGOhighlife, I love the paper doll reference.  Reminds me of playing with mine 65 years ago and dressing them in all their pretty clothes.  They looked beautiful but just weren't worth a darn when it came to any type of real interaction.
You can't convince me those great clothes aren't magnetized to Pete's cold, hard body by those two pretend black friends at the deserted club/theatre set he took Rach to in super cosmopolitan downtown Madison, to demo the "amazing life" he was offering.  no no  (no offense to any lovely poster who may live there)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05