SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 35 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Look- this is all subjective. Each person will have a different view if this is "right or wrong" behavior and if they would tolerate and be ok with such a thing in their own relationship.

For me it boils down to the fact that JoJo clearly WAS NOT ok with this this. So much so that they potentially broke up (?) and unfollowed each other/blocked him/whatever. Drunk or not. That's a big freaking deal. That's an ugly fight. This shows some pretty big cracks.

Also, if if a guy with Jordan's D list fame, franchise couple status, and history/reputation as a cheater with the tabloids is willing to act like this totally out in public at a bar, what is he willing to do privately? Maybe nothing, but my guess is this behavior definitely isn't a good fit for paranoid/worrier/trust issues JoJo. Not at all.

Finally, JoJo won't fly alone? What's that about. That's soooo super strange to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I am definitely side-eyeing Jordan after this video. May not seem like a big deal but that's not typical fiance-I-am-taken behavior IMO  Suspect

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.9793-16/15024871_1626352930769245_2393580347733311488_n.mp4
https://www.instagram.com/nashvillejuls/

Wow now that I see that, it's worse than the still pics. He should know better IMHO. IMO He's not in a position where he should be flirting or touching someone like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:Look- this is all subjective. Each person will have a different view of this is "right or wrong" behavior and if they would tolerate and be ok with such a thing in their own relationship.

For me it boils down to the fact that JoJo clearly WAS NOT ok with this this. So much so that they potentially broke up (?) and unfollowed each other/blocked him/whatever. Drunk or not. That's a big freaking deal. That's an ugly fight. This shows some pretty big cracks.

Also, if if a guy with Jordan's D list fame, franchise couple status, and history/reputation as a cheater with the tabloids is willing to act like this totally out in public at a bar, what is he willing to do privately? Maybe nothing, but my guess is this behavior definitely isn't a good fit for paranoid/worrier/trust issues JoJo. Not at all.

Finally, JoJo won't fly alone? What's that about. That's soooo super strange to me.
'

Okay, seriously. What the heck is this? Is she a 4-y/o child?

Jojo has always kind of struck me as a needy, spoiled brat and this really isn't helping that perception, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:This is all fishy, but flirting isn't cheating. Some will argue that it's emotional cheating, but tomato potato IMO.

I simply ask this: Would Jordan have been flirting with other women had JoJo been there? Anything that you won't do with your significant other sitting there is inappropriate. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:Look- this is all subjective. Each person will have a different view if this is "right or wrong" behavior and if they would tolerate and be ok with such a thing in their own relationship.

Just for the record, we are all speculating that their fight is about the video. We have no conclusive evidence of that. CMIW but the video was posted after they unfollowed/refollowed each other.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 pm

There's Imo a big crack there, how this relationship is built. Jordan having to watch his every step, all the time, IMO will get old. Year is not a long time, but it's a long time to walk on egg shells, which, IMO he's to an extent doing and accommodate a needy, insecure partner. And JoJo's first instinct to, IMO, block Jordan on ig when she gets in a fit isn't a good look either. She seems to have very little trust in Jordan, IMO, if she's out there 3 o'clock at night checking on her fiance's actions on ig, and when she gets suspicious, she blocks him. Imo she's too wound up on sm, too.

And flirting with other women, IMO, when out for the night with you friends, when you have an insecure, needy fiance at home checking on ig for your actions isn't a good look either. Every couple makes their own relationship rules, and Imo in this relationship, flirting isn't cool. JoJo, clearly, IMO isn't fine with it.

They might be fine, and last, but Imo there's a big crack and imbalance, and imo it's not going to just evaporate. Jordan is, IMO, a big flirt, and JoJo is needy and insecure. Neither is going to go away, and he'll flirt again on another night out, and JoJo will again have a fit. Jmo.

Eta: after watching that video, yeah, no Jordan. Wtf was he doing? Jmo

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:10 pm

A.j wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:This is all fishy, but flirting isn't cheating. Some will argue that it's emotional cheating, but tomato potato IMO.

I simply ask this: Would Jordan have been flirting with other women had JoJo been there? Anything that you won't do with your significant other sitting there is inappropriate. Imo.
Well whatever he did or didn't do he felt comfortable enough doing in front of his best buds who know he's very much engaged.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:12 pm

aviej wrote:
A.j wrote:

Well whatever he did or didn't do he felt comfortable enough doing in front of his best buds who know he's very much engaged.

Flirting isn't cheating, but it certainly shows interest in someone else. If you find the need to flirt then IMO you shouldn't be engaged. IMO he's the last person that should be flirting considering what they went through with his reputation and JoJo not being the most confident person in this franchise IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:14 pm

ITA that in this relationship, flirting isn't cool and I'm sure he knows that and knew it would get a rise and didn't care. She probably knew that too which is why she reacted how she did- I'll block you and won't see it and blahblah. If anything, I hope this little episode teaches them to get back to the basics and work on their core issues.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:29 pm

aviej wrote:
A.j wrote:

His best buds are different from his fiancée/best friend/love of his life/"greatest thing that's ever happened to me." Cmon. Plus, I have no doubt those best buds of his would have no problems covering for his mishaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Lara wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Look- this is all subjective. Each person will have a different view of this is "right or wrong" behavior and if they would tolerate and be ok with such a thing in their own relationship.

'

Jojo has always kind of struck me as a needy, spoiled brat and this really isn't helping that perception, IMO.
She has been on a plane alone before. She's done it a good amount. She simply doesn't like flying. If they're able to, someone has gone with her.

My boyfriend doesn't do well with heights. He can't do roller coasters and he even gets a little queasy if we're on the highest floor of a mall. He just can't do it. When he flies, which he has to do often for work, he has difficulty doing it and gets nervous every time he knows he has to. I don't think that makes him a four year old. Some people just don't like being on a plane for hours alone for various reasons. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Lara wrote:

'

She has NEVER said or implied that she wouldn't/doesn't fly alone. As usual, ppl are just ASSUMING, because it seems like she rarely does IMO. Then again, whenever she does travel, it's usually because she has something to do with others anyway.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620