SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:59 am

Guys, JoJo never said/implied that she won't travel by herself. Even as a fan of her and this couple (at times laugh out loud), it's frustates when conclusions are made (whether positive or negative), and essentially make it seem like words are being put in her/their mouth(s). This is why assuming causes problems. JMO. In this case, I think the reason that the "she doesn't like to fly alone" comes up so much, is because it sounds so much more endearing that Jordan is traveling with her all the time, when really, that's never been said by anyone close to them or them themselves. No need to fib or exaggerate to make the stories/situations sound cuter IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:09 am

There are only two things that I've seen be said by them in terms of flying. Jordan was caught having a conversation with someone on someone else's snap chat and he simply said he flew to her first to meet up with her because he didn't want her to fly alone. His decision to do that. The only other thing I've ever seen was a fan asked JoJo on IG how she handled all of the flying on her season. She replied that she took sleeping pills because flying isn't her favorite thing to do.

Neither she nor Jordan have said she needs someone to fly with someone everywhere. She's been on a plane by herself before, Jordan has gone with her as well as family, so you know, nothing unusual IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:10 am

A.j wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:This is all fishy, but flirting isn't cheating. Some will argue that it's emotional cheating, but tomato potato IMO.

I simply ask this: Would Jordan have been flirting with other women had JoJo been there? Anything that you won't do with your significant other sitting there is inappropriate. Imo.
I wasn't calling what he was doing with that girl (talking to her in a flirty manner?) flirting and/or cheating. I don't agree with this at all either. I already aired out a lot to MANY in the know people over DM today due to this situation. I was speaking in general that flirting and cheating aren't the same, even though they do correlate.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:13 am

So what else did you gather in your DMs other than what you reported the video snapper said?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:17 am

aviej wrote:So what else did you gather in your DMs other than what you reported the video snapper said?
Well, everyone involved was super busy today, because it's CMA week. There's the girl who told everyone about the story, the girl who posted the story, and the girl who took the story. They all pretty much said the same: drunk, couldn't make out anything that was said, was with friends, didn't think anything of it, blah blah blah.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:19 am

Wow at that video. What the heck was he thinking?!? He's a public figure in the middle of a crowded bar... it's almost makes me wonder what he does in private.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:22 am

Diana wrote:Wow at that video. What the heck was he thinking?!? He's a public figure in the middle of a crowded bar... it's almost makes me wonder what he does in private.

All JMO
Lol, seems like he's rarely in private though. Probably can't even sh*t without the door open TBH. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:23 am

It's like pins and needles! Im waiting for the juice! Good or bad! Bring itttt!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:33 am

That video was a little too cozy/intimate looking. Not a good look for an engaged man. Could very well be harmless though. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:56 am

I don't think I've made a post about these two in a year. Clicked the thread out of boredom and there's Jordan being the Jordan I always thought he was. laugh out loud

Really, it doesn't look that terrible. But I don't think JoJo trusts him. And if she doesn't trust him a year into it, and he's still getting caught doing things he ought to know by now would hurt her... what's the point? JMO.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I am definitely side-eyeing Jordan after this video. May not seem like a big deal but that's not typical fiance-I-am-taken behavior IMO  Suspect

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.9793-16/15024871_1626352930769245_2393580347733311488_n.mp4
https://www.instagram.com/nashvillejuls/

Oh wow! laugh out loud . looks bad on this video though . Baddy should know better. He is a public figure but again judging his past laugh out loud . Jmo .

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:46 am

Maybe he knows her, no?
Is there only one video or more?
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620