SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 43 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh crap! That's right!! When she unblocked him, it showed that the accounts refollowed each other! So Jordan probably didn't even manually follow back! He probably didn't even know! IMO laugh out loud this is too much laugh out loud

Yup, he probably didn't even know that she did it laugh out loud if she was still in Nashville for this, can you imagine Luke and Airelle needing to take care of her when Jordan came home plastered? laugh out loud must have been a hot mess

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Watch. After all this she accidentally blocked him by mistake. laugh out loud

ETA: Didn't J&A use that excuse once? Or just the ole Hacked excuse? Lol
Use what excuse once?

Josh and Amanda, as I recall, used a bunch of super lame excuses for their unfollows. The one I remember was that they got hacked. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud So pathetic. Oh 2017 SM, you sure have added a fun little layer to this show! I swear, everything that happens behind the scenes and post show is INFINITELY more entertaining than the produced crap we get on Mondays.
Oh wait, I thought you meant J and J! Lol I read that too fast! Ha

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh crap! That's right!! When she unblocked him, it showed that the accounts refollowed each other! So Jordan probably didn't even manually follow back! He probably didn't even know! IMO laugh out loud this is too much laugh out loud

When you unblock on IG, you have to follow them again. It doesn't undo it. So JoJo manually refollowed and vice versa IMO

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Yup, he probably didn't even know that she did it laugh out loud if she was still in Nashville for this, can you imagine Luke and Airelle needing to take care of her when Jordan came home plastered? laugh out loud must have been a hot mess
LMAO. Oh my gawd, new thought- what if they haven't even seen each other yet?? If he didn't refollow her at the same time and it showed up like that when she unblocked, maybe they've just had zero contact since this all went down?? And despite all this, Jojo is fine, with the pup at the park. I can't even anymore as the kids says JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 3806527698 cantstopl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 pm

I don't think you get automatically followed back when you unblock. Atleast from my experience. You have to re-follow the person.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:56 pm

everly wrote:I don't think you get automatically followed back when you unblock. Atleast from my experience. You have to re-follow the person.
Ahh okay! Then he did know about it and they must have seen each other since they refollowed at the same time. There goes my fantabulous theory laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:*snipped*
Oh 2017 SM, you sure have added a fun little layer to this show! I swear, everything that happens behind the scenes and post show is INFINITELY more entertaining than the produced crap we get on Mondays.

Yes it is and I'm seriously considering giving up watching and just following along on SM and here. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:57 pm

As far as I know when you unblock someone it doesn't automatically follow back. You have to manually follow them again. So JoJo probably did told him that she blocked/unblocked him and then they both decided to refollow each other.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:58 pm

For those that follow, what's the timeline? Do we know where they are and what has their SM been like?

Have no fear, fans. I think they'll make up and continue on at least for a while. It's JoJo. She never lets go. Except on IG, temporarily, in the middle of the night, apparently. laugh out loud

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:*snipped*
Oh 2017 SM, you sure have added a fun little layer to this show! I swear, everything that happens behind the scenes and post show is INFINITELY more entertaining than the produced crap we get on Mondays.

Yes it is and I'm seriously considering giving up watching and just following along on SM and here. laugh out loud

Yeeessss! I'm like hardly watching Rachel. It's just so snooze. But I'm sure a good portion of those fools will keep me entertained for months post show. I feel bad for the people who just watch the show. Like why? They are missing out on the real entertainment, man. This crap is genius.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:For those that follow, what's the timeline? Do we know where they are and what has their SM been like?

Have no fear, fans.   I think they'll make up and continue on at least for a while. It's JoJo. She never lets go. Except on IG, temporarily, in the middle of the night, apparently. laugh out loud

Seems she blocked him around 2-3am and then they both refollowed each other at the same time around 5am. He was probably still wasted. Good times laugh out loud

I'm sure they'll make up personally. She is too obsessed with him and he's too smart to really let this be their downfall imo, she's too good of a catch for him I think.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:For those that follow, what's the timeline? Do we know where they are and what has their SM been like?

Have no fear, fans.   I think they'll make up and continue on at least for a while. It's JoJo. She never lets go. Except on IG, temporarily, in the middle of the night, apparently. laugh out loud

JoJo snapped from Dallas no sign of the whereabouts of Jordan. JoJo is active on SM and he isn't.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620