SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Life and Style already has a story posted about them unfollowing each other so it's not going away IMO.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:These JoJo posts - about her needy, sooooo incredibly needy, me-centric, paranoia worrier are traits I've always seen. Honestly, to me she's the female Ben Higgins. I never understood why she got such a pass. Like it was cute or something.

Awwww... so cute! Little Jo is afraid to fly, better have Jordan fly across country, Ben rearrange his schedule, and Mama Fletcher accompany cute little Jo.

Awwwww.... Jo is such a head case! She's so overly paranoid about Jordan, look at her just grilling him! He's got a lot on his hands.
That's so cute!!!

I mean, what? This behavior isn't cute. It's annoying. She's a 26 year old adult, and it's not 1950. Grow some balls, woman.

I guess it's only cute as long as the people affected by it don't seem to mind. laugh out loud

No seriously, it's not cute IMO, no matter who it is. However, we don't know what their fight was originally about or what happened, so I can't really start assuming it's about Jo's neediness or Jordan's lack of friends in Dallas or some such, since it's all assumptions. I still think Jordan's reaction (if that's what the flirting was) says more about him than JoJo. No, actually make that only about him. We're all responsible for our own actions and if he has a problem with JoJo, he should deal with it before looking for attention from other women. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Also the DM can easily be spun against JoJo.

Exactly what I was thinking such a mess all of this..
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:30 pm

cantstopl the things a simple unfollow/refollow can cause to occur. IMO they might be totally fine now be its being dragged because we don't know and probably won't know for a couple of days!

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:34 pm

JaeO wrote:cantstopl the things a simple unfollow/refollow can cause to occur. IMO they might be totally fine now be its being dragged because we don't know and probably won't know for a couple of days!
I agree- I think this would have gotten resolved way, way quicker if Jo didn't decide to share with the whole wide world by unfollowing or blocking him imo. Oh well. She needs to live and learn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Yeah, technically, all of this started with JoJo unfollowing/blocking him..soooo... It wasn't me! Just sayin' laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
JaeO wrote:cantstopl the things a simple unfollow/refollow can cause to occur. IMO they might be totally fine now be its being dragged because we don't know and probably won't know for a couple of days!
I agree- I think this would have gotten resolved way, way quicker if Jo didn't decide to share with the whole wide world by unfollowing or blocking him imo. Oh well. She needs to live and learn.

I think she blocked him. I forget which poster it was, but they mentioned that when you block someone, it removes you off of their follow list as well. Unless they were literally sitting down next to each other and refollowed at the same exact time, I think she unblocked him hence the reason why it showed the way it did.

If she didn't do that, we wouldn't have known diddly squat laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Watch. After all this she accidentally blocked him by mistake. laugh out loud

ETA: Didn't J&A use that excuse once? Or just the ole Hacked excuse? Lol
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 pm

Oh crap! That's right!! When she unblocked him, it showed that the accounts refollowed each other! So Jordan probably didn't even manually follow back! He probably didn't even know! IMO laugh out loud this is too much laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:Watch. After all this she accidentally blocked him by mistake. laugh out loud

Use what excuse once?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh crap! That's right!! When she unblocked him, it showed that the accounts refollowed each other! So Jordan probably didn't even manually follow back! He probably didn't even know! IMO laugh out loud this is too much laugh out loud
Holy moly! I am dyingggg at this latest revelation!! WTF could she have been thinking with all this sm insanity?? Heaven bless Jojo for continuing to entertain me for a year post show laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Watch. After all this she accidentally blocked him by mistake. laugh out loud

Use what excuse once?

Josh and Amanda, as I recall, used a bunch of super lame excuses for their unfollows. The one I remember was that they got hacked. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud So pathetic. Oh 2017 SM, you sure have added a fun little layer to this show! I swear, everything that happens behind the scenes and post show is INFINITELY more entertaining than the produced crap we get on Mondays.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620