SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:24 am

Well... just because Jordan puts up a cutesy couple pic on IG doesn't mean I think everything is totally fine and dandy. He has lots of motives for doing so. They basically showed the world they have some cracks. That just doesn't go away cause one party posts a couple selfie with a cute caption. JMO.

I totally agree he's the one that seems to be doing all of the compromising here. You can only do that for so long before resentment sets in. And if there are trust issues on top of it? And add in the publicness of them and the scrutiny, and the crap he gets continually from SM just being with her? Which JoJo did NOT help by making an ugly fight a public spectacle. It could be toxic brewing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by everly Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:49 am

Honestly, I think he posted that picture more so for her benefit than to show that things are fine between them.

I do think JoJo should be careful with how she handles it. If she keeps playing these silly games with him, it could make him realize this relationship isn't for him. JMO

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:52 am

everly wrote:Honestly, I think he posted that picture more so for her benefit than to show that things are fine between them.

I do think JoJo should be careful with how she handles it. If she keeps playing these silly games with him, it could make him realize this relationship isn't for him. JMO
ITA and just posted something similar. I think he's showing her he's not angry, he wants to makeup and blahblah. Sometimes it's hard to know when it's okay to stop being mad and he's giving her a good in imo. She needs to stop the games because I think if he really gets angry at her, it'll be actual anger instead of teenager-esque shenanigans like hers and I cannot imagine she wants that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:53 am

everly wrote:Honestly, I think he posted that picture more so for her benefit than to show that things are fine between them.

Then it isn't meant to be. IMO.
A relationship over the long haul is built on give and take, compromise, strengths and weaknesses, human frailty and forgiveness. It's not clean and easy. It's sloppy. There's lots of frays along the way. This probably won't be the first or last and if it's the last it was surely meant to be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:57 am

The thing is tho, we're missing big pieces of the "story" so to speak. All that's known as true and facts: they refollowed each other after seemingly unfollowing each other and that Jordan was with his buddies at a bar sans JoJo and was talking to some girl. That's it. There's nothing to show what their fight was about, when it happened, what set it off, and so on. At this point it's just speculation based on the 2 truths and facts that are public. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:00 am

IMO it does not matter what the spat was about. They both handled the situation with the maturity of a 3 yr old, IMO vs people that are mature adults. Seriously? follow and unfollow? I just can't. It's ridiculous. IMO GROW UP. duh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:04 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The thing is tho, we're missing big pieces of the "story" so to speak. All that's known as true and facts: they refollowed each other after seemingly unfollowing each other and that Jordan was with his buddies at a bar sans JoJo and was talking to some girl. That's it. There's nothing to show what their fight was about, when it happened, what set it off, and so on. At this point it's just speculation based on the 2 truths and facts that are public. IMO.
I would say we can also speculate that this "issue" literally started on Sunday because they were fine in orlando and even on Saturday from the insta selfies he posted last night. Jo doesn't know how to pretend everything's fine when it's not imo, so unless she somehow found out something drastic Sunday, it has just started. She also immediately refollowed him and is acting oh so fine and happy on sm. To me, this doesn't indicate she found out her man cheated or something and knows the relationship is over. Just the sm happiness and texting all her gfs in public screams playing (incredibly stupid) games with her SO, not something serious.

ETA: oh and when he tagged her last night, she immediately logged on (within a minute or two laugh out loud), liked Luke's gfs insta and ignored Jordan's. If this isn't game playing, idk what is! So ridiculous, so entertaining!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:18 am

Based on Kathryn's reply to her tweet, I don't think she's been crying hysterically to them. IMO.

Jordan also opened comments to all his post. IMO, he might be feeling better now about things.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:20 am

everly wrote:Based on Kathryn's reply to her tweet, I don't think she's been crying hysterically to them. IMO.

Jordan also opened comments to all his post. IMO, he might be feeling better now about things.
Why would she be crying? She's totally fine, doesn't need Jordan at all laugh out loud She's saying so herself, obvs :yes:

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:

Then it isn't meant to be. IMO.
A relationship over the long haul is built on give and take, compromise, strengths and weaknesses, human frailty and forgiveness. It's not clean and easy. It's sloppy. There's lots of frays along the way. This probably won't be the first or last and if it's the last it was surely meant to be.

Totally agree, act like grown ups and talk about your problems. I remember my former mother in law told me that she always loved her husband, but that in 30 +years there were plenty of times that she really didn't always like him too much. That is part of growing and learning, but you shouldn't do it on SM.

They will learn from this and move on or break up and wait to grow up before they find a real marriage. As for her not liking his post, that doesn't say grown up to me. JMO. Just like getting drunk in a bar and flirting doesn't say grown up either. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:32 pm

CMIIW but is it fact that Jojo was not with Jordan on Sunday at all? Maybe she didn't want him to spend the day doing whatever he was doing to begin with which only made things worse once he went to the bar.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:56 pm

JoJo is a very cute gal But IMO her life is the epitome of Princess Problems. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 1f478 JoJo is mostly universally adored throughout her Franchise experiences and IRL. I think JoJo is used to getting what she wants and I think her public smackdown of Jordan by the unfollow was used to teach him a lesson. It will be interesting to see what follows and if JoJo is still wanting a life with Jordan or ready for a new adventure.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620