SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:CMIIW but is it fact that Jojo was not with Jordan on Sunday at all? Maybe she didn't want him to spend the day doing whatever he was doing to begin with which only made things worse once he went to the bar.
We don't know if she was with him at any point on Sunday or not. The last we had seen a pic/snap of them together was on Saturday evening.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:26 pm

Seabear wrote:JoJo is a very cute gal But IMO her life is the epitome of Princess Problems. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 1f478 JoJo is mostly universally adored throughout her Franchise experiences and IRL. I think JoJo is used to getting what she wants and I think her public smackdown of Jordan by the unfollow was used to teach him a lesson. It will be interesting to see what follows and if JoJo is still wanting a life with Jordan or ready for a new adventure.
JMO

Yup. Cosigned. She's HBIC, always has been. She's exerting her power here, like she does. Probably the only time little Jo didn't get her way in her entire 26 years was Ben sending her packing. And even then, she still came out on top.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Alanna wrote:

ETA: oh and when he tagged her last night, she immediately logged on (within a minute or two laugh out loud), liked Luke's gfs insta and ignored Jordan's. If this isn't game playing, idk what is! So ridiculous, so entertaining!!

Interesting. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Seabear wrote:JoJo is a very cute gal But IMO her life is the epitome of Princess Problems. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 1f478 JoJo is mostly universally adored throughout her Franchise experiences and IRL. I think JoJo is used to getting what she wants and I think her public smackdown of Jordan by the unfollow was used to teach him a lesson. It will be interesting to see what follows and if JoJo is still wanting a life with Jordan or ready for a new adventure.
JMO

Yup. Cosigned. She's HBIC, always has been. She's exerting her power here, like she does. Probably the only time little Jo didn't get her way in her entire 26 years was Ben sending her packing. And even then, she still came out on top.
I literally had to google HBIC to find out what it means, it's just such a foreign concept for me. Amazing I didn't see JoJo's face next to the definition. Well, JoJo has met her match. And while some men might say, hey, she's gorgeous and probably out of my league, I will cater to her every need - Jordan will not. Yes he will treat her like a princess when it calls for it, but enough is enough. He is stubborn. If she thinks she wants to make a point, Jordan would make it stronger, if he wants too. Aside from his unfollowing, I do believe he is the more mature one in this relationship. And he has made efforts to patch things up. So far it seems as though JoJo is skirting around the issue - literally. Liking all manner of tweets around the same time Jordan posted his but not acknowledging his. According to Jordan, "that's petty". So hopefully we see some movement from her to reconcile. Because IMO, this is not a deal breaker. Chad cheated on her and yet she stayed with him. Jordan just flirted (allegedly) and she is throwing a hissy fit?! Girl please!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:49 pm

Waaaaaaay back when she was just on Ben's season, multiple people described her as HBIC. Including her brother, as I recall. She's nice and sweet, of course, not disputing. But she's Queen B and the world revolves around her. She's the popular, center girl. HBIC.

Think back to Ben's season and that F2 toast with Lauren when Jo phased her out. HBIC move, right there. The girl has it in her, always has.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:50 pm

Ok. So Jordan was Regina in the garden clique now, she's playing the same role cantstopl
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Ok, I'm going to say it. What a brat. Jojo, that is. If they still haven't solved their fight, it's on her, IMO. She's playing stupid games on sm, and if she continues, she might find herself in a real fight, when Jordan gets fed up. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:53 pm

aviej wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
JMO

I literally had to google HBIC to find out what it means, it's just such a foreign concept for me. Amazing I didn't see JoJo's face next to the definition. Well, JoJo has met her match. And while some men might say, hey, she's gorgeous and probably out of my league, I will cater to her every need - Jordan will not. Yes he will treat her like a princess when it calls for it, but enough is enough. He is stubborn. If she thinks she wants to make a point, Jordan would make it stronger, if he wants too. Aside from his unfollowing, I do believe he is the more mature one in this relationship. And he has made efforts to patch things up. So far it seems as though JoJo is skirting around the issue - literally. Liking all manner of tweets around the same time Jordan posted his but not acknowledging his. According to Jordan, "that's petty". So hopefully we see some movement from her to reconcile. Because IMO, this is not a deal breaker. Chad cheated on her and yet she stayed with him. Jordan just flirted (allegedly) and she is throwing a hissy fit?! Girl please!

She deserves better than that though - and maybe the Chad situation taught her that. What was ok for her to overlook in the past is not gonna fly now. And for all we know Jordan did actually cheat. Or in her eyes, flirting is cheating and she's not going to excuse that anymore. And actually, good for her if that's the case. She deserves better than that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:01 pm

I hear you sosleepy. She should have higher standards now. But I still don't think that what Jordan allegedly did is something to break up an engagement over. Jo's dad apparently doesn't think so. He liked Jordan's latest pic of her. It can be said that JoJo has taken cosy pics with fans, and she has - kissing them on the cheek. Is that acceptable because she's female? But whatever the deal, she needs to communicate and it doesn't appear as though she's doing that with him right now, IMO. I understand the need for space. This allegedly happened on Sunday. The longer she takes to talk to him the worse the situation would become, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
everly wrote:Honestly, I think he posted that picture more so for her benefit than to show that things are fine between them.

I do think JoJo should be careful with how she handles it. If she keeps playing these silly games with him, it could make him realize this relationship isn't for him. JMO

Then it isn't meant to be. IMO.
A relationship over the long haul is built on give and take, compromise, strengths and weaknesses, human frailty and forgiveness. It's not clean and easy. It's sloppy. There's lots of frays along the way. This probably won't be the first or last and if it's the last it was surely meant to be.

:claphands Post of the Century!!! So much truth!!!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:19 pm

They should both just stay off SM and deal with it in private. If they're still fighting then I don't think Jordan should have posted lovey dovey pics of them. I just see it as damage control, because otherwise he could've approached her in private. I wouldn't want to like that post either if I was Jo and still pissed at him. I don't think it's playing games if she ignores it, just being honest. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:31 pm

I don't think we can really say that she's not speaking to him because in reality, we don't know either of them. Just because she didn't like his IG post doesn't mean she's not privately speaking with him going through this with him.

I don't mind that he posted the picture. They're sweet ones. I think he was even indirectly referencing the situation with his caption, kind of realizing how silly they were and they're laughing at it now, but that's just my opinion. It might be something he did directly for JoJo. Who knows. His whole side liked it as well as JoJo's dad. They're all liking each other's stuff like they always do.

Not saying that everything is currently picture perfect for them, but we don't really know how they currently feel. At this point, it might be a bigger deal for all of us than it is for them. Either way, as long as they continue to stay quiet and work through it quietly, can't really ask for more than that. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620