SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:27 pm

Haha SpongeBoy

Definitely his mama's son. SpongeBob for the win. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:44 pm

This video probably is one of the best birthday gifts Cat will get today. Lol

I hope those boys spoil her rotten today.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Oh mylanta

I got a minion for my 31st (or 4th) birthday Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:17 pm

The cutest minion I've ever seen.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Sean's got skillz

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Love the IG pic & video! Happy Birthday Catherine!! PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:16 pm

OMG, Samuel is such a sweet and happy baby boy! His little teeth are cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and best wishes CATHERINE!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:39 pm

You can't help but smile at anything that little child does! He's precious and his parents are blessed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:41 pm

Happy birthday Catherine!!

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Happy Birthday Catherine. You've  got the best Hubby and the cutest baby in your corner, so your birthday couldn't get better! firework
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:41 am

Happy Happy Birthday, Catherine!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:17 pm

Papa Elan is in Dallas so of course he had to see his favorites. Lol

sometimes your baby boy becomes a man and meets a woman and then makes his own little baby boy. but you're truly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when that baby boy still makes time to see his old grandpa and give him a sensual kiss by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry