SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:50 pm

Who wants to see a pic of Samuel with the hairy man? handwave

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:03 pm

I'm imagining the endless giggles Elan could get from Samuel and probably lots of beard tugging.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:36 pm

Lol this cracks me up. And look how big he looks in Cats arms?

I usually post pictures on the days I wear makeup and clothes that are worth documenting, but 99% of the time I look like this. Happy National Honesty Day! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:43 pm

I know. Hard to believe in just two days he'll be 10 months old. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Samuel looks as if he's been doing "leg day" with his dad- pretty sturdy. Walking soon, I bet.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:23 pm

Find you a friend who looks at you like this. This beautiful man is directly responsible for me finding my wife on The Bachelor and I love him dearly. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:35 pm

So fleiss is in Dallas.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I haven't seen anything where Fleiss mentions being in Dallas. At least not on his twitter.

Elan is clearly in town still though.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Who is the person with Sean?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:56 pm

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Who is the person with Sean?

That's Elan, the great bearded one. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Okay sorry thought it was Fleiss rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 01, 2017 6:06 pm

I foresee a lot of these in Sean's (and Samuels)future

Popsicle run with my dude. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry