SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sun May 07, 2017 11:47 am

Someone's watching his mama rehearse. Happy Sunday ya'all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Wed May 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Giggling baby alert! Embed isn't working so check it out for yourself. It's a shame these two don't like each other.

@SeanLowe09: Same giggling baby, different day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed May 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Adorable baby abuse leading to a delicious giggle fit. I love the Daddy and baby connection with Sean and Sammy. Who's having more fun???????
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 10, 2017 3:11 pm

I love when the giggling Sammy alarm sounds. It never fails to brighten my day.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 10, 2017 4:43 pm

That is the best sound! And I think Sean likes it as much as we do, so he's kissing that little one all the time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 10, 2017 6:30 pm

^^^ I don't think we've seen a video where Sean isn't kissing on this kid. He's such a loving and attentive dad. Samuel is a lucky boy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 10, 2017 11:17 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Awwee all snuggled up! Adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Based on pictures we've seen before, Samuel sleeps a lot like his father.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 11, 2017 12:05 am

You mean, kinda like this? laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 11, 2017 12:28 am

laugh out loud yes, exactly. And a couple others with one arm out and the other over his head.

PS: I love that picture.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 12:22 pm

Happy Softball Classic Saturday everyone! Who's excited for the game today? This year we are lucky enough to have a reporter on the ground so hopefully we'll get some fun updates. Game starts at 2pm local.  I'll be here for all the action. (Do I sound like a sports reporter?) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Throwback pics credit: @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry