SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:42 pm

They all look so happy, but Catherine is absolutely glowing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:58 pm

She sang in the worship band at church this morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Catherine looks amazing! Samuel is such a ham! I love his facial expressions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:23 pm

IG: @seanloweksu

And yes, the car is parked.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:35 pm

Back seat driver! laugh out loud Love the Tshirt. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 55 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Driving is serious business

IG: @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:03 pm

His facial expression laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:03 am

TGIF Ya'all

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

seanloweksuThat Friday commute.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:10 pm

Cat is singing today with the worship band from Grapevine so it's streaming on their website now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She's on the far left side in the striped top.

FYI: there's a second service coming up at 11:30cdt so turn in prior to that, if you'd like to hear the band and see our singing kitty.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Courtesy of Big Daddy

@seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:11 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:47 am

A picture for the story we've heard

catherinegiudici  Looking back at all my pictures from how I met @seanloweksu, this one stuck out to me.
-
On our very first of forever one-on-one dates, Sean begged the producers to drive in the same car together back to the second part of our date which is a complete no-no. It made me giddy just thinking about doing something completely normal with my crush and after promising the producers to not even speak to each other the whole 2 1/2 hour ride, this happened. Sean may look a little silly here but to me, he looked like my future husband.
-
Thank you to The Bachelor and to those defiant and amazing producers that allowed me to fall in love Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry