SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:28 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Img_1736

http://instagram.com/bschliem89

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by TLTF Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:31 pm

cmarci93 wrote:6Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Img_1736

http://instagram.com/bschliem89

Oh I just can't wait to see who's going to be eliminated... Smiley
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:36 pm

@TLTF I asked the guy posting these to try to get a picture of the guys eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:47 pm

@cmarci93 Super!! Finger crossed then !!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:52 pm

I think they sometimes spend a few hours having a cocktail party before starting the Rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:54 pm

mobyz wrote:I think they sometimes spend a few hours having a cocktail party before starting the Rose ceremony.

yea usually, it could go on for hours .

I wonder what the convo jack is having with the guys about how his dinner was there last night laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:10 pm

@cmarci93, thanks for everything you do in getting us the scoops.
And thanks to everyone that spend time posting pics, videos, and doing the investigative work of browsing through different SM to provide us with spoilers. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:29 pm

[quote]bree‏
@bree_copley
[b]YOU GUYS
#TheBachelorette

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:40 pm

momoftrips wrote:
bree‏
@bree_copley
[b]YOU GUYS
#TheBachelorette

Here is the link to th video
https://twitter.com/bree_copley/status/847971202094305280

Funny is that guy rubbing the other guys backs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:43 pm

I don't know how much of them are invested in Rachel, Rachel seems like a lovely lady and she is funny and I love her laughter, but with some going home there will be some angst. IHMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:49 pm

The guy that was taking pictures said security was being hardcore with taking photos but he said he was in the elevator with the eliminated guys so I'm asking if he knows how they looked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:49 pm

@cmarci93 go super sleuth. cantstopl giggling giggling I hope the guy took some photos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal