SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:43 pm

I wonder if Episode 5 will have another SD similar to Jojo's season...hopefully you wonderful sleuths come through with the number of dates slated for Episode 5 soon giggling

And yes @umngirl...another interesting scenario you noted....reminds of that guy on Emily's season, Ryan was that is name, that was so hilarious laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:44 pm

umngirl wrote:Or another perspective: she hasn't sent anyone home from a 1-on-1 date yet and Bryan won't make it through the whole date.

Could be true, her foot placement when out with Bryan says block IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:45 pm

umngirl wrote:Or another perspective: she hasn't sent anyone home from a 1-on-1 date yet and Bryan won't make it through the whole date.

I'd love it if she sent him home without a rose in the middle of the date.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:48 pm

I would love it if LiarBoy tried to spoil his own season, and they had a major foil in place. Maybe he could be left F3 after the FS, on top of a frozen mountain in the middle of Norway, helicopter flying away. Buh bye. No cable connection for you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:50 pm

TLTF wrote:
brownravens wrote:Who's left for a single date then (or 2-on-1)? Will, Josiah, Eric...?

I'm super surprised that Brian got a 1-on-1 because of his comments on Ellen, Rachel did not look happy and he was giving off douche vibes. Also going back and listening I actually think that the first kiss did sweep her off her feet and that it was Brian. Why do people think it's 2 different things?

Alex haven't been on a date ...

Didn't someone who was there at the Basketball date say that Rachel had the most chemistry with Alex? He could be a contender IMO if he gets the next 1-1. He is on my list of frontrunners for her after I watched the Ellen video again esp. that part of him and Will competing. When they did show Rachel, she had a soft, shy smile looking at them. I am just not sure who she was looking at - Will or Alex. laugh out loud laugh out loud. Esp. the part from 2.04-2.09 in the video below, her expressions, the way she is moving her hands, everything looks like 'smitten' to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMhczxpubdA

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:50 pm

@GuardianAngel high five
No kissyface for you! :fishing:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:51 pm

@GuardianAngel Rachel would not want him for all the tea in china.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:52 pm

mercieme wrote:@reason IMHO, MOT guys don't get full SDs if that's what Brian got. It's  possible he is a lock for F2. Actually not a bad idea to take someone who is controversial into F2 especially if the lead has their F1 already locked...all jmo.

Brian, JJ, & Dylan from Andi's season. Ben Z from Kaitlyn's season. Derek & Wells from Jojo's season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:54 pm

@ReneeM I accept the notion. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:56 pm

@ReneeM, did any of those folks get Episode 5 date though? If Rachel does not send Bryan home on this date, I think there is a good chance he makes it far...jmho

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:05 pm

mercieme wrote:@ReneeM, did any of those folks get Episode 5 date though? If Rachel does not send Bryan home on this date, I think there is a good chance he makes it far...jmho

Brian?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:07 pm

@julychild The doctor from Florida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal