SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by julychild Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:09 pm

reason wrote:@julychild The doctor from Florida

No, I'm saying Brian, from Andi's season had a date in epi 5.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:09 pm

@mercieme Brian Osborne got an episode 5 1-1

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:16 pm

Rachel has talked about this, but I guess one of the challenges that she might face, this season, is being vulnerable enough for the guys to connect with her. Most men (people) like to feel needed, so I hope she, at least, took that away from her experience on The Bachelor.

Anything you can tell us about this season?

“KOCO has been awesome for us. The show has been received very well in Oklahoma City. Rachel, I think, will be big. We are in the middle of it right now, three and a half weeks in. Rachel is doing good. I will say this -- there was one guy who was not there for the right reason. We took care of it. Actually, she took care of it. She’s a strong woman. A lot of times during The Bachelorette I get a little defensive. I feel like I’ve got to take care of them. She’s a strong, proud lawyer, you don’t have to take care of her at all.”
Source

Last edited by julychild on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:@mercieme Brian Osborne got an episode 5 1-1

Thanks yes Brian made it to F6 so IMO he wasn't MOT but it's all good Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 pm

mercieme wrote:

Thanks  yes Brian made it to F6 so IMO he wasn't MOT but it's all good Smiley

What does MOT means ?
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Matter of time.
I do think Brian was MOT --he would never have made it further than 4 at most.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:37 pm

TLTF wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Thanks  yes Brian made it to F6 so IMO he wasn't MOT but it's all good Smiley

What does MOT means ?

Hi @TLTF, it means matter of time that is the lead really is just waiting to get rid of them at some point and they don't really feel much for them. I don't consider anyone that makes F6 MOT because IMO the lead enjoys their company even if they have their F1 figured out. However it's possible that others believe anyone outside of the F1 or even F2 is MOT.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:38 pm

We have an Abbreviations list / thread that includes our most/frequently used for the newbies and/or anyone not sure of any.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:47 pm

We don't know that the lead enjoys "their company". I think it varies on the season. I have heard there have been leads that didn't care for any of the cast but a couple. So in that case there were a lot of MOT's. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:47 pm

reason wrote:@GuardianAngel Rachel would not want him for all the tea in china.

We said something similar about Dean and Bryan, and they ended up getting crucial 1-on-1 dates.  At this point, nothing would surprise me anymore considering the guys she'd chosen to spend her 1-on-1 time with.  She might as well choose Dean as her F1, laugh out loud.

Last edited by mobyz on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:48 pm

mobyz wrote:
reason wrote:@GuardianAngel Rachel would not want him for all the tea in china.

We said something similar about Dean and Bryan, and they ended up getting crucial 1-on-1 dates.  At this point, nothing would surprise me anymore considering the guys she'd chosen to spend 1-on-1 time with.  She might as well choose Dean for her F1, laugh out loud.

The comment was about liar boy who is RS

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:50 pm

@mobyz......IA with you....I am telling myself to keep an open mind now especially since Rachel herself appears to be an open minded person when it comes to dating IMO based on what she has said in interviews...all jmho

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal