SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:55 pm

I am holding my breath to find out who the final 4 is then decide who will really win her heart.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:57 pm

@reason that sounds like a good plan.......I am hoping that @cmarci93 spoils the F4 in the next 2 weeks before RS does Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 22 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:58 pm

mercieme wrote:@mobyz......IA with you....I am telling myself to keep an open mind now especially since Rachel herself appears to be an open minded person when it comes to dating IMO based on what she has said in interviews...all jmho

Yeah part of me is wondering whether some of these 1-on1 dates are to give these guys face time before BiP especially Bryan and Dean...

I think the 2nd 1-on-1's are gonna be crucial in figuring out who the actually F1 contenders are.

Also interestingly only one 1-on-1 date has been with a black guy so far, so surely Will/Josiah/Eric must be next. I mean optics are pretty important this season too.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:01 pm

@brownravens.... I think it's ok for Rachel not to give dates to black guys if she is not feeling them. But if I was betting, I would place Will or Josiah to get the second Episode 5 one on one date (hopefully there is one)....jmho

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:03 pm

mercieme wrote:@brownravens.... I think it's ok for Rachel not to give dates to black guys if she is not feeling them. But if I was betting, I would place Will or Josiah to get the second Episode 5 one on one date (hopefully there is one)....jmho

IA that it's okay but I think given the hoopla about her race and diversity this season it would hard for that theme without greater visibility. Just from that perspective Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:07 pm

No offense meant to cmarci93, she's done a lot of really great sleuthing this season, but there are lots of talented sleuthers on our forum.  I'd be happy with any of them finding something to help solidify the F4.  We work well as a team, so if someone finds anything please don't hesitate to share so others can help dig.  Anytime we can beat the rag mags and RS on finding info and spoiling things, it's a really good day around here.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:07 pm

My only guess is that Rachel already knows who her F1 is, and all the other dates are just fillers. Maybe she's decided to have filler dates with guys like Bryan and Jack that don't seem that into her and vice versa. Whoever gets the episode 7 date or second 1-on-1 date will make things clearer as to who her favorite is.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:08 pm

@mercieme hi Smiley and thank you !

@Ladybug82 thank you I'm going to check that out Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 22 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 22 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:11 pm

@mobyz I'm hoping for the 2nd SD to be Peter !

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 22 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 22 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Sleuthers figured out some 10+ yrs ago, that at this point, the lead knows who the F1 will be.

The rest, is up to TPTB to create the drama fest and the dreading I'm in love with two people bullcrap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:21 pm

mobyz wrote:My only guess is that Rachel already knows who her F1 is, and all the other dates are just fillers.  Maybe she's decided to have filler dates with guys like Bryan and Jack that don't seem that into her and vice versa.  Whoever gets the episode 7 date or second 1-on-1 date will make things clearer as to who her favorite is.

From past season sleuthing and sourcing, this is pretty much a given. :yes:
From the Meat&Greet, the lead outlines to production who their top 1-4 are. Sometimes there aren't even 4 is what I have gathered.
TPTB will decide who sticks around pretty much around the top 1-2 with the candidate for the next lead, the villain, the dramatist, the nice guy--whatever the storyboard requires. She or he depending on season decides very little when it comes to the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:22 pm

TLTF wrote:@mobyz  I'm hoping for the 2nd SD to be Peter !

You might get your wish in episode 6.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal