SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:03 pm

Carine wrote:Yeah after he mentions Jonathan and Iggy being sent home he says "that's not all that happened in South Carolina" so was just wondering if there was maybe drama.

The drama in SC, IMO, will be of the same magnitude of drama RS creates by saying something idiotically cryptic ,"that's not all that happened in SC".
I am hanging on the edge of my seat. I am sure it was historic, too. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 41 2498057887 handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Didn't this forum suspect that Iggy was eliminated on the GD?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:45 am

@brownravens

GuardianAngel wrote:04.10.2017 Re Anthony Battle

sportsfan76 wrote:I believe he is home.  Iggy is following him on IG.  Anthony's IG is private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:51 am

@GuardianAngel I wasn't querying the elimination but that some suspected based on SM activity that something happened and he was eliminated before RC. It was all speculation though.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:49 am

RS posted some new guys on his website! And there's an "Emergency Medicine Physician" who's already home. May be he was the sleeper villain...

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:56 am

TLTF wrote:RS posted some new guys on his website! And there's an "Emergency Medicine Physician" who's already home. May be he was the sleeper villain...

Unless he's a Night One-r which seems possible... (Can't be a sleeper in that timeframe IMO)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:59 am

i think its funny , i named That kenneth guy like the 1st week and then someone else from here found the brady guy on a modeling page

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:59 am

Out of the 3 he posted, theres only one new that we did not have.  

Congrats on the sleuthing guys! clapping!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:00 am

brownravens wrote:
TLTF wrote:RS posted some new guys on his website! And there's an "Emergency Medicine Physician" who's already home. May be he was the sleeper villain...

Unless he's a Night One-r which seems possible... (Can't be a sleeper in that timeframe IMO)

Yes of course, if he was a night one-r, that can't be him, but do we know that?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:03 am

TLTF wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Yes of course, if he was a night one-r, that can't be him, but do we know that?

If RS's tweet about the mud wrestling date (Week 3) was correct then we know he left either RC1 or RC2. Because he wasn't on that or on Ellen and Anthony had the SD, assuming everyone had dates that week but he definitely wasn't in SC.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:07 am

I forgot do we know the other " b" name on the mud wrestling date ?
source RS

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Screen36

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:09 am

Jeez. So now he has given up his magic 8 ball and uses the alphabet as code. It's not that big a deal. Just say it. Reminds me of an old biddy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal