SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:18 pm

How do we know Bryan got the FIR? I thought it was Peter as per @cmarci93 sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know Bryan got the FIR? I thought it was Peter as per @cmarci93 sleuthing.

Bc that's what RS says

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:24 pm

@GuardianAngel We don't for sure, IMO.  It's speculation based on people's interruptation of Millsy's comments in one of the early podcasts and for the record, he never mentioned a name.  And RS saying Bryan did.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Also someone else from the forum posted that per some sources they had talked to, they believed RS was correct about the FIR.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:27 pm

I think it's best I don't respond. Smiley TY for the responses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:27 pm

IMO I dont think Millsy would be impress with Bryan as he said about the first night, Bryan dont impress me but it is Rachel choice. He needs to zip that lip of his, he aint leaning good in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:08 pm

Does anyone else think Millsy may have been referencing Dean when he was saying people would be shocked?

I just remember the reaction to him on most social media after his ATFR comment was pretty much disgust and people saying she should get rid of him before the season even starts. Maybe Millsy thinks people will be surprised he ends up being one of her favourites and goes far? Just a thought. X

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:11 pm

@Bee Never thought of that, maybe because I dont have social media.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Personally, I have no idea what really impresses Millsy.  IMO, he can be as slippery, slimy, smarmy, yucky, conniving and cryptic as or worse than MF.  So I have no interest in trying to figure him out or thinking like him, but that's just me.  The podcasts do make him a little more tolerable and human, IMO, but it's still Millsy.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Its funny as well because the more I think about it the more I see her working really well with a younger guy.

I think maybe they haven't established themselves as much so may be more flexible in terms of lifestyle etc. Also sometimes younger doesn't mean less mature as I have found out through experience.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:15 pm

@Bee The only older person left is Matt and Bryan all the rest are younger than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:20 pm

Bee wrote:Does anyone else think Millsy may have been referencing Dean when he was saying people would be shocked?

I just remember the reaction to him on most social media after his ATFR comment was pretty much disgust and people saying she should get rid of him before the season even starts. Maybe Millsy thinks people will be surprised he ends up being one of her favourites and goes far? Just a thought. X

Bryan was my first thought but I also thought it could apply to Dean. I think most of the GP will probably dismiss/dislike him initially because of the comments he made on ATFR thus the surprise. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal